iFax is the world’s most popular fax app, with 5M+ users and 20M+ faxes sent!
iFax is an effortless, genius, lightning-fast fax app for iOS, Mac, Apple Watch & other popular platforms that provides enterprise-grade security, HIPAA-compliance & is incredibly low cost. Scan & fax as many fax files as you want, absolutely FREE for 7 days! A genius solution to your faxing needs.
● No account or personal details are required to send a fax or receive a fax. No fax machine required!
● Pay-per-fax or buy credits or get a monthly subscription plan for extra discount on outgoing fax.
● Document Scanner & Cloud Integration - Scan or import fax images, fax photos, fax PDF & fax documents. Images, documents, PDF & other files can be opened from iCloud, Google Drive, Dropbox & Box to be included in your efax.
● Inbound Faxing - Get your own fax number to receive fax directly to your phone or email. No need for a fax machine! Absolutely FREE for 7 days.
● Sign documents, fill forms, scan documents & send fax free online from your iPhone & iPad. You will never have to look for a scanner or fax machine again!
● Notifications & Confirmations - Get status notifications, updates or emails so you can keep track of the fax you send & receive e fax on your iPhone.
● Customizable Cover Sheets - Select from many beautiful & personalizable templates to include in your fax. Add your company logo, notes & signature.
Send a fax from your iPhone or iPad. Once you go digital with the iFax fax app, you can send scan & fax free image, metrofax doc, fax PDF, fax document, faxburner via fax machine.
Cost of an outgoing efax doc or inbound fac is determined by the number of outbound pages (in 5-page increments) & destination. Sending free fax from iPhone through tiny iFax jotnot myfax is cheaper as compared to traditional fax machines or other free fax burner app or online free fax app services. Purchase fax credits through iFax tiny fax app or subscribe to outbound plans to send faxes at heavily discounted prices & enjoy effortless faxing from your iPhone, iPad & mobile.
- Incoming fax subscriptions provide a free fax number & the ability to receive incoming faxes.
- Prices based on selected region & duration, starting from $17.99/month (USD).
- Subscription duration options include 1 month, 3 months, 6 months & 1 year.
- Title of subscriptions will be "Fax Number - Free for 7 days" or "Unlimited Fax Number".
- A fax number will remain active as long as the subscription is active. Once deactivated, scan & fax faxes received to your number may not be accessible.
- Outgoing subscriptions enable you to send unlimited turbo faxes (bound by fair usage) for $4.99 (USD)/month.
- Title of subscription will be "outbound subscription".
- Free trial period lasts for 7 days & monthly subscription charges are then made automatically to the given payment account unless canceled 24 hours prior to the end of trial period.
- iFax fac contains both free trial & paid subscriptions for fsx. Free trial offers are only available once per subscription per user.
- Subscriptions will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Initial payments are charged to a user's iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Charges for renewal occur within 24hrs prior to the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions can be managed by the user & auto-renewal turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- Fair Use Policy - iFax reserves the right to limit any or all of the above services based on what it deems to be abusive practices, unusually high usage or what iFax deems as 'Fair Use'.
- Send as many faxes as you like (FREE for 7 days!)
- Get a free fax number in any country and receive unlimited faxes (FREE for 7 days!)
- Lots of fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Expensive, but inoffensive
So, I picked this one because I needed to send a fax and didn’t want to end up hooked on a subscription, so I sought out a decently reviewed app that let me just buy credits and call it a day. That was this, and to that end, it did exactly what I wanted.
However...I ended up spending a bit more than I expected. It is inobvious exactly what “1 credit” pays for (quick answer: rather less than one page), so I underbought. Then, in the app, the $2.99 option (which is present here on the store, and is what I would recommend if you’re in my position) is not available, so I ended up spending $9.99 to send a fax.
I don’t feel great about that, but I’m not super irked either. I have enough extra credits to send another fax or two in a pinch, and I’ll probably use them someday.
I’m ultimately ok with it because actually *using* the app was great. Clean, intuitive interface, worked quickly and without hassle. If this was 1996 and I actually needed a fax machine, I’d probably even be willing to pay for their subscription.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your support! Feel free to email us at email@example.com if you have any suggestions or queries.
Okay I have used this app several time to send faxes to a court house. They went through perfectly, were fast and easy to send. The DOWNFALL is the price! The first time I used it, it asked if I wanted to sign up for a subscription which I chose not to as I won’t be using it enough to pay for that. I bought credits to send the faxes so imagine my SURPRISE when the next month I saw a subscription charge to my Apple account. I was quite shocked as I had clicked NO to sign up. Thankfully Apple helped me out with that fraudulent charge. I really think they charge to much to send faxes. Especially, when to send a two page fax it cost 12 credits to send. Way to much! I wish they would lower their prices maybe more people would use this app to send faxes rather than going to a office store but it is usually only a dollar to send a fax from there.
Developer Response ,
Please report your issue from the "Contact Support" option within the app so we can quickly resolve.
Image sent too poor to read
I recently got iFax because I had to send a form to my doctor and another one to my sons to be filled out and returned to school. I filled out both phones on my phone using Adobe and then save them to send to doctors office . The first fax was a little challenging to send because the fax number you are sending to is not entered on the screen with the rest of the cover page information. But that’s easy enough to learn so I guess it wasn’t too hard, but it went downhill from there.
Both doctors offices complained that the was fax cover page was too faint to read. Likewise neither office could read information entered on the health forms themselves. I ended up driving to one office to deliver the formwhere I was able to see what they received and that it was also very grainy making even words like Name and Address too challenging to read.
Overall I would call iFax a dud.
Developer Response ,
Please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can immediately help!
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Maplewoods Associates Ltd
- 195.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Maplewoods Associates Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- outbound fax $0.99
- iFax Unlimited $24.99
- iFax Unlimited $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.