iFighter2 brings you back to the Pacific War in World War II to challenge the Empire of Japan with their powerful fighter jets and aircraft carriers.
iFighter2 is by far the most realistic vertical shooting game on iOS and a masterpiece remake of the classic arcade experience!
- 10 World War II fighters with 8 different characteristics of wingmen. Different combinations will give the player different attacking tactics!
- 3 difficulties, each with 7 challenging missions
- Survival mode
- HD graphics with gorgeous visual effects, bringing the most realistic gaming experience to the players.
- Armory Store to buy superior fighters (some with auxiliary weapons), powerful sidekicks (with tracking missiles etc...), super bullets, invincible shell, and auto-refill and so on.
- fixed issue with iOS7
Ratings and Reviews
iFighter 2 Is SO MUCH FUN!!!
I am in love with this easy-to-play airplane combat game! There are several levels of difficulty to choose from beginning at EASY and going all the way to SURVIVAL. Each level offers seven different missions to complete and it will take me quite a while to work my way through them all. But, HERE'S THE BEST PART ... This game is TRULY FREE and you shouldn't have too much trouble earning enough coins playing to buy upgrades and extra supplies (not to mention that you will receive supplies and upgrades throughout the missions to help get you to the end.) And, there are NO ADS!!! This is exactly how all "free" apps should be and I think you should TRY IT TODAY!!!!
This is a very well-executed update of the arcade classic, 1942. The graphics, music and gameplay are pretty much flawless. The only quibble I have is that the Japanese ships aren't named, although history buffs can figure them out, and you never get to go up against the mighty flagship, the Yamato. While there are in-app purchases, you can play perfectly enjoyably without paying, although unlocking the best planes will take a lot of doing unless you pay. I highly recommend this!
Great game, poor execution
Really, playing on easy I can only get to level 6 before using up all of my coins trying to "buy" continues, and wingmen? It suddenly and sharply got to the point where I was forced to use them all up due to every extra space of the screen filled up by ammunition that all begin to follow you around the screen. There were about 15 planes on the screen at a time, and boats all over the place. I am not going to buy anything from you if you are going to pull such a low blow move and force me into it. There was absolutely no way my plane would fit anywhere on the screen and It became ridiculous to even try. Not cool, guys, not cool. Deleting the game. Too bad too, because it was pretty fun up to that point.
- EpicForce Entertainment Ltd.
- 269.9 MB
Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © EpicForce Entertainment Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- 10,000 coins $0.99
- 24,800 coins $1.99
- 68,800 coins $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.