File Manager #1
"With iFile, all file reading and actions are located in one single app." -> cultofmac.com
"For iFile being offered for $1.99 is a decent deal. It is a very useful and handy app" -> theiphoneappreview.com
"iFile svolge il suo lavoro di file manager egregiamente" -> ispazio.net
iFile - multifunctional file manager for iOS, combining a full-fledged work with files, powerful browser, a nice player and viewer for all known types of files.
The ability to customize control multitouch gestures makes using this application nicer and faster.
Universal app - Supports screens like the iPad, and the iPhone, including the new iPhone 5 resolution.
Briefly about the many features:
Reads the file types:
- MS Office: doc, docx, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx
- IWork: numbers, keynote, pages
- Text: txt, rtf, rtfd and other
- Music: mp3, aif, aiff, m4a, m4r, wav, caf, aac
- Images: png, gif, jpg, tiff, tif, bmp, bmpf, cur, ico, xbm and other
- Video: mov, mp4, 3gp, m4v, mpeg4, mpv
- Source code: c, cc, ccp, h, m, htm, html, xml, php, and other
- Archives: zip, ipa, rar
Perhaps the file manager:
- Copy/Move/Rename/Zip/Remove and Sorting files
- File transfer via Bluetooth and WiFi (via web server)
- Share file by mail, iCloud and Dropbox, and also to other applications
- Image and video gallery
- Display thumbnails
- View available file system
- Convenient display of pages
- Fast rendering
- Instant page navigation
- Bookmark pages
- Page Thumbnails
- Ability to print and mailing
Import and export files:
- USB (via iTunes)
- iCloud and Dropbox
- Web Server for Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth Device to Device
- iPod library with ID3 tags and Artwork
- Photo gallery and photo stream
- Change the user-agent to the Offer or custom
- Upload any file
- Multi-threaded downloads with the ability to put a download is paused, and then continue with the stopped location
- Support for download in background
- Bookmarks and History
- Setting up a home page
- Integration with iCloud and Dropbox
- Omnibox (optional)
- Private Mode (optional)
- Safari Bookmarklet
- Configurable multi-touch gestures
- Support for local notifications
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- Added iPhone X support
- Improved Dropbox integration
- Improved UI
Ratings and Reviews
It’s hard to locate what you’re looking for if you have many files stored.
This does not work
I have an up to date iPad Pro, 10.5 - iOS 11.3.1. I was able to import a small Numbers file to test. When selecting “Open In”, nothing happens. So, I can add files, but not do anything with them other than emailing? Also, support seems non-existent, since tapping on the “mail” icon also does nothing. They do not list a web page that I can see. I will request a refund. I just bought the app a week ago. (May, 2018)
Great! Thanks for Updates!
If you could link whatsapp with iFile in terms of saving whatsapp audios (sending audio is already present) to iFile, will be greatly appreciated...
The developer, ILIA SHKOLNIK, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- ILIA SHKOLNIK
- 35.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- Darkness Production © 2014
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.