Most intuitive, feature loaded and dependable file manager in the App Store!
Whether you are looking connectivity to many file cloud services, sharing file between your computer, voice recorder or text editor, iFiles 2 is the only file manager you will ever need.
• Supported Online Cloud Services and Protocols:
Dropbox, Google Drive, iCloud, Box.net, OneDrive, SMB/CIFS, SugarSync, AFP (Mac), FTP/FTPS, SFTP, Flickr, Google Photos, Facebook, Rackspace CloudFiles, CloudApp, PogoPlug, WebDav, Amazon S3, ownCloud, 4Shared, also using Amazon S3: DreamObjects and UltiCloud.
• File Sharing
- Easily transfer files between your computer and iFiles using (SMB or HTTP) sharing or upload files over USB using iTunes.
- Export/import files to/from another app using extensions support
- Open In support to and from iFiles
- Email file or links for supported services
• File Manager
Intuitive and feature loaded; just tap and hold on a file for quick file operations, edit mode for multiple file operations,
easily change between icon and list view, convenient and powerful sort options, use two finger pinch to change thumbnails size in icon mode, support for iPad split screen mode.
- Unarchive common formats: Zip, RAR, 7-zip, Tar, Gzip, and Bzip2
- Create zip files
- File operations: move, copy, upload, download, rename, delete, email, compress, share, batch rename, share, export, open in
- Thumbnails: image, video, PDF, and all supported by given service
- Popup menu - Tap and hold on file to display context popup menu with file operations
- Edit mode for multiple file operation
- Properties - view and change folder and files properties: color label, icon, and rename. For services with supported API you can edit: comments, description, tags/keywords, privacy, copy/generate links
- Convenient add menu: new folder, text file, voice recording, import, copy from, from photos, camera, from clipboard
- Batch rename - rename multiple files at once
• Other features
- Tabs - Multiple tabs can be opened at the same time
- Voice Recorder
- Passcode lock
- Advanced transfer manager with background support
- Print files using AirPrint
- Create and edit text files
- Photo library Import
- Camera support
- Audio Player (WAV, MP3, M4A, CAF, AIF, AIFF, ACC)
- Video Player (iPhone supported formats: MP4, MOV, MPV, 3GP, M4V)
- Image Viewer (JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP, TIF, TIFF, ICO, CUR, XBM)
- View RTF (Rich Text Format) and RTFD
- View iWorks (Pages, numbers, Keynote) ’08 and ’09 (with or without Preview)
- View Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• We are constantly add new features, latest once:
Batch Rename, SMB/CIFS support, folder synchronization, tabs, new redesigned Interface, document provider extension support., iPad split view support, and more.
or follow us on twitter:
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Tom Biel
- 57.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Imagam, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.