iFlicks is the best and most complete video and metadata handling solution available for macOS.
There is no easier way to add your video files to iTunes or Plex, so you can watch them on your iOS devices or third party media players.
Leading Metadata Handling
• Automatic lookup for Movie and TV Show metadata
• Finds beautiful Artwork, including squared Artwork for TV Shows
• Automatic lookup for subtitles and chapter titles
• Behaviour completely customisable using a extremely powerful Rules
Powerful Video Processing
• Extremely fast and lossless passthrough for H.264 and HEVC
• High Quality encoding capabilities for H.264 and HEVC
• Dedicated presets for Apple Devices like iPhone, iPad and Apple TV
• HD support (HDR, 4k, 1080p, 720p)
• Encoding of Stereo and Surround Audio tracks
• Supports all common video formats like mkv, mp4, m4v, mov, avi, mpg and many many more
• Subtitle and Chapter support
Extensive Automation Possibilities
• Support for Custom Presets based on user preferences
• Watch Folders to pick up and automatically process files added to monitored folders
• Extremely powerful rules to customise the complete workflow
• AppleScript support for even more fine grained control
Intuitive User Interface
• Just drag videos to iFlicks and hit start to process the videos
• Clean interface to get you started without distractions, Advanced functionality just a click away
• Tightly coupled with iTunes. Just drag items from iTunes to iFlicks to update metadata
For more details about iFlicks, please check out our website at iflicksapp.com.
Connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org, support.iflicksapp.com or facebook.com/iFlicks.
Enjoy using iFlicks!
iFlicks 3.2 is the first major update to iFlicks 3
Most importantly this update adds support for the TV and Music apps on macOS Catalina, so you can keep working with iFlicks just as you have done with iTunes before.
== Get back to us ==
We love hearing from you! Get in touch with us at support.iflicksapp.com, facebook.com/iFlicks or email@example.com.
If you enjoy using iFlicks, please take a minute to leave a nice review: it really helps.
Ratings and Reviews
Fantastic..... Until v.3.2/Catalina
This app has been PERFECT for the last 5 years, at least. Everything JUST WORKED. I've used the "iTunes Compatible" presets to convert 1080p and 4k movies flawlessly until iFlicks 3.2 (and/or Catalina?) was released. Now, 1080p movies convert fine using the now-"Apple TV compatible" settings, but 4k movies end up looking like something you'd see from the Predator's viewpoint, but in mostly pink. No settings adjustments seem to work. And it is NOT the source file, as those play fine when I play them straight on non-Apple devices. PLEASE FIX ASAP.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback. In cases of problems like yours, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org so we get a chance to fix this.
That being said, please try if the latest 3.2.1 makes a difference for you. Otherwise, please contact support.
Easy to Use, Terrible Results
The pros: Super easy to use for beginners, but with in-depth tools for those who need them.
The cons: Video quality makes high-grade source material unwatchable, even with the Quality setting jacked up so high that you end up with unusably large file sizes. Colors are jacked up more than a comic book, and details vanish into smudges. Makes Blu-Ray look worse than DVD, and that's using the advanced HEVC code.
Really, just the worst transcoding results I've ever seen.
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear about your issues. The incorrect colors are usually caused by incorrect color information embedded in the source stream. If you contact support, we can further analyze this.
Regarding transcoding, the quality depends on the encoder iFlicks can leverage on your Mac, but I assume it was also affected by the color problems. In general the "iTunes compatible" preset will yield best results without any quality loss at all (if possible).
I have used iFlicks since v1 and I always update to the new versions. This is the best tool I have found for managing my huge (5,000 movies and 5,000 TV shows) video collection. Super easy to use, fast to upload to iTunes. I would recommend this to everyone. This product deserves all the support it can get. But it now!!!
- Jendrik Bertram
- 14.3 MB
macOS 10.13.2 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2013-2019 Jendrik Bertram
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.