iFlicks is the best and most complete video and metadata handling solution available for macOS.
There is no easier way to add your video files to iTunes or Plex, so you can watch them on your iOS devices or third party media players.
Leading Metadata Handling
• Automatic lookup for Movie and TV Show metadata
• Finds beautiful Artwork, including squared Artwork for TV Shows
• Automatic lookup for subtitles and chapter titles
• Behaviour completely customisable using a extremely powerful Rules
Powerful Video Processing
• Extremely fast and lossless passthrough for H.264 and HEVC
• High Quality encoding capabilities for H.264 and HEVC
• Dedicated presets for Apple Devices like iPhone, iPad and Apple TV
• HD support (HDR, 4k, 1080p, 720p)
• Encoding of Stereo and Surround Audio tracks
• Supports all common video formats like mkv, mp4, m4v, mov, avi, mpg and many many more
• Subtitle and Chapter support
Extensive Automation Possibilities
• Support for Custom Presets based on user preferences
• Watch Folders to pick up and automatically process files added to monitored folders
• Extremely powerful rules to customise the complete workflow
• AppleScript support for even more fine grained control
Intuitive User Interface
• Just drag videos to iFlicks and hit start to process the videos
• Clean interface to get you started without distractions, Advanced functionality just a click away
• Tightly coupled with iTunes. Just drag items from iTunes to iFlicks to update metadata
For more details about iFlicks, please check out our website at iflicksapp.com.
Connect with us at email@example.com, support.iflicksapp.com or facebook.com/iFlicks.
Enjoy using iFlicks!
iFlicks 3.4 is the second major update to iFlicks 3
After bringing support for the TV and Music apps on macOS Catalina, in the previous updates this one focuses on further refining the experience. One important task for this was adding automatic support for the new wide artwork and fixing some minor bugs along the way.
== Get back to us ==
We love hearing from you! Get in touch with us at support.iflicksapp.com, facebook.com/iFlicks or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you enjoy using iFlicks, please take a minute to leave a nice review: it really helps.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fantastic..... Until v.3.2/Catalina
This app has been PERFECT for the last 5 years, at least. Everything JUST WORKED. I've used the "iTunes Compatible" presets to convert 1080p and 4k movies flawlessly until iFlicks 3.2 (and/or Catalina?) was released. Now, 1080p movies convert fine using the now-"Apple TV compatible" settings, but 4k movies end up looking like something you'd see from the Predator's viewpoint, but in mostly pink. No settings adjustments seem to work. And it is NOT the source file, as those play fine when I play them straight on non-Apple devices. PLEASE FIX ASAP.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback. In cases of problems like yours, please contact email@example.com so we get a chance to fix this.
That being said, please try if the latest 3.2.1 makes a difference for you. Otherwise, please contact support.
Great app - helped me get my library together
Has some tiny stability issues and could still have a dash of interface refinements but works as expected once you are in the thick of it. I went through 3 TB of movies very smoothly. I wish there was a way to surface which movies failed a little more elegantly, but these are minor things. I got my entire catalog sorted and available on my appletv with this.
DANGER: Steer Clear of this Upgrade unless you want to spend $35 more iFlicks2
iFlicks2 Fantastic. Bought it 3 weeks ago. I was encouraged to upgrade to iFlicks3 for additional functionality and on a new mac. Total waste. Does nothing more and the advertised functionality does not work. Tried it once for 5 minutes and did not work. Did not use again. Apparently there is a HIDDEN NO REFUND POLICY, so how will you know if it ever works if you can try it. Now in dispute with my Amex Platinum Card. App store is increasingly doing this no refund policy without explicitely letting you know up front. No Refund Policy should be as previlent as the name or description when spending $35. Again, there is no reason to upgrade unless you want the same thing for $35 more.
Developer Response ,
iFlicks 3 has a lot of new features and improvements over iFlicks 2. If there are any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and I am sure we are able to sort it out quickly.
- Jendrik Bertram
- 14.4 MB
- Photo & Video
macOS 10.13.2 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2013-2020 Jendrik Bertram
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.