iFlicks is the best and most complete video and metadata handling solution available for macOS.
There is no easier way to add your video files to iTunes or Plex, so you can watch them on your iOS devices or third party media players.
Leading Metadata Handling
• Automatic lookup for Movie and TV Show metadata
• Finds beautiful Artwork, including squared Artwork for TV Shows
• Automatic lookup for subtitles and chapter titles
• Behaviour completely customisable using a extremely powerful Rules
Powerful Video Processing
• Extremely fast and lossless passthrough for H.264 and HEVC
• High Quality encoding capabilities for H.264 and HEVC
• Dedicated presets for Apple Devices like iPhone, iPad and Apple TV
• HD support (HDR, 4k, 1080p, 720p)
• Encoding of Stereo and Surround Audio tracks
• Supports all common video formats like mkv, mp4, m4v, mov, avi, mpg and many many more
• Subtitle and Chapter support
Extensive Automation Possibilities
• Support for Custom Presets based on user preferences
• Watch Folders to pick up and automatically process files added to monitored folders
• Extremely powerful rules to customise the complete workflow
• AppleScript support for even more fine grained control
Intuitive User Interface
• Just drag videos to iFlicks and hit start to process the videos
• Clean interface to get you started without distractions, Advanced functionality just a click away
• Tightly coupled with iTunes. Just drag items from iTunes to iFlicks to update metadata
Two subscription options are available:
• iFlicks Basic: $0.99 monthly, $9.49 annually
• iFlicks Plus: $2.49 monthly, $18.49 annually
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://iflicks.app/terms
For more details about iFlicks, please check out our website at iflicksapp.com.
Connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org, support.iflicksapp.com or facebook.com/iFlicks.
Enjoy using iFlicks!
iFlicks 3.2 is the first major update to iFlicks 3
Most importantly this update adds support for the TV and Music apps on macOS Catalina, so you can keep working with iFlicks just as you have done with iTunes before.
== Get back to us ==
We love hearing from you! Get in touch with us at support.iflicksapp.com, facebook.com/iFlicks or email@example.com.
If you enjoy using iFlicks, please take a minute to leave a nice review: it really helps.
Ratings and Reviews
iFlicks 2 was a great product - iFlicks 3 is a subscription based applicaiton and does encode movies 50% of the time and end up using the older version iFlicks 2. I hope the developer fixed the bugs so that the new product is as good as the odler version
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your information. Please report problems to firstname.lastname@example.org as your review does not match with any known reports from other users.
I have used this app for several years now and have processed literally thousands of files as I have digitized my extensive collection. I have had very few problems, and when there are hiccups, it usually has to do with something I have done wring in naming or identifying files. I would highly recommend it...
This "software as a service" is a bad deal for consumers. Stick with version 2.
Developer Response ,
I hope you are aware that there is also a non-subscription based version of iFlicks 3 available as well.
- Jendrik Bertram
- 14.3 MB
macOS 10.13.2 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013-2019 Jendrik Bertram
- In-App Purchases
- iFlicks Basic $0.99
- iFlicks Basic $9.49
- iFlicks Plus $2.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.