iFlicks is the best and most complete video and metadata handling solution available for macOS.
There is no easier way to add your video files to iTunes or Plex, so you can watch them on your iOS devices or third party media players.
Leading Metadata Handling
• Automatic lookup for Movie and TV Show metadata
• Finds beautiful Artwork, including squared Artwork for TV Shows
• Automatic lookup for subtitles and chapter titles
• Behaviour completely customisable using a extremely powerful Rules
Powerful Video Processing
• Extremely fast and lossless passthrough for H.264 and HEVC
• High Quality encoding capabilities for H.264 and HEVC
• Dedicated presets for Apple Devices like iPhone, iPad and Apple TV
• HD support (HDR, 4k, 1080p, 720p)
• Encoding of Stereo and Surround Audio tracks
• Supports all common video formats like mkv, mp4, m4v, mov, avi, mpg and many many more
• Subtitle and Chapter support
Extensive Automation Possibilities
• Support for Custom Presets based on user preferences
• Watch Folders to pick up and automatically process files added to monitored folders
• Extremely powerful rules to customise the complete workflow
• AppleScript support for even more fine grained control
Intuitive User Interface
• Just drag videos to iFlicks and hit start to process the videos
• Clean interface to get you started without distractions, Advanced functionality just a click away
• Tightly coupled with iTunes. Just drag items from iTunes to iFlicks to update metadata
Two subscription options are available:
• iFlicks Basic: $0.99 monthly, $9.49 annually
• iFlicks Plus: $2.49 monthly, $18.49 annually
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://iflicks.app/terms
For more details about iFlicks, please check out our website at iflicksapp.com.
Connect with us at email@example.com, support.iflicksapp.com or facebook.com/iFlicks.
Enjoy using iFlicks!
iFlicks 3.4 is the second major update to iFlicks 3
After bringing support for the TV and Music apps on macOS Catalina, in the previous updates this one focuses on further refining the experience. One important task for this was adding automatic support for the new wide artwork and fixing some minor bugs along the way.
== Get back to us ==
We love hearing from you! Get in touch with us at support.iflicksapp.com, facebook.com/iFlicks or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you enjoy using iFlicks, please take a minute to leave a nice review: it really helps.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great - When it works
I have been using this program for several years. Lately, I have been having issues with it accepting the videos as I drag them in. After exiting and restarting, sometimes it takes right off, but other times I have to reboot. Also, it crashes if I add more than 10 videos at a time. Hope the issue goes away.
Nothing Better for Metadata
Longtime user here, who was also a bit irritated to find that the previous version was no longer supported, and a new version was now for sale or "rent."
Developers who use Apple's storefront are stuck in a bad position due to Apple's policy of not allowing devs to charge for updates; even major ones. So, if like me, you are used to paying for an upgrade every few years and are now dealing with the idea of buying a brand new version, please remember that we have ALWAYS had to pay for new features and to support new operating systems. Besides, at $1/month, how can anybody possibly complain?
These guys need to be paid for their work so skip a cup of coffee now and then and "rent" this for next to nothing.
I don't appreciate, however, how the "never remind me again" button on the iFlicks 2 popup doesn't do anything. That alone almost made me pick something else...
Developer Response ,
I hope you are aware that there is also a non-subscription based version of iFlicks 3 available as well.
Does Not Perform Consistently
I like the software and I broke down to pay for the "subscription" format after purchasing 3 previous versions before.
I have it set for "Apple compatible" and now, suddently it starts loading files into my TV Library that are NOT compatible with the Apple TV (hardwarre). When I try to play the file, I get the message that the format is not compatible with Apple TV. If it is not compatible, then why will it load it into my library set at "Apple compatible"?
Also, it now no longer formats the Show field properly (ie capitalization, puncuation, etc). Previuos versions would, now I have to create new rules to correct the naming when it did it before.
If new versions keep coming out with bugs, and un-documented changes, I will be canceling my 'subscription' to this and look elsewhere for a similar program as I know there are several out there that have the same functionality.
Developer Response ,
I am happy to say that most of the things you are referring to have been improved with the latest 3.4 release. It would be great if you would give it a try.
If in any case videos processed with the "Apple compatible" preset do not behave as expected, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
- Jendrik Bertram
- 14.4 MB
- Photo & Video
macOS 10.13.2 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2013-2020 Jendrik Bertram
- In-App Purchases
- iFlicks Basic $0.99
- iFlicks Plus $2.49
- iFlicks Plus $18.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.