iFolder is a very easy to use file management app, free transfer of files between computers and iOS devices. Always have your important files with you, protect your privacy files perfectly.
Support for mainstream files such as photos, videos, audio, Zip archive, Word, Excel, PPT, TXT, Numbers, Pages etc.
The main features:
* Support password protection, support Touch ID and Face ID;
* Keep your favorite photos and videos on your phone at any time;
* Save your favorite music in your phone and play it at any time;
* Easily browse Word, Excel, PPT, TXT, Numbers, Pages, PDF and other documents on the phone;
* Turn your phone into a wireless USB drive, open your browser and transfer files over Wi-Fi;
* Upload & download files via iTunes;
* Download web files to iFolder;
* Support preview ZIP archive;
* Support file rename, delete, move, unzip, share etc;
* Support the recycle bin function, prevent the file from being accidentally deleted;
* Support list and grid two display modes;
If you have any questions or suggestions, please send an E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fixed some minor issues.
Ratings and Reviews
I can’t get the app to work but I leave a five stars how can I try to get this app to work
- Jianguo Yang
- 13.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Jianguo Yang
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.