iFretless is a guitar fretboard re-designed for maximum playability on iOS devices. It replaces two handed playing and strumming with a one-touch-per-note design that enables fast, precise playing of melodies, scales, and arpeggios and real-time control over the pitch of each individual note. iFretless is not an imitation guitar for your iPhone; it's a powerful new way to make music.
1) Audiobus support allows you to connect to effects processor apps or recording apps like garageBand
2) Fretless note bending
3) Velocity sensitive multi-sampled instruments
4) Play up to three guitar sounds at the same time (iPad only)
5) 9 different velocity sensitive guitar sounds
6) string and pad sounds can be layered together with guitar sounds
7) MIDI input and output
8) Audio Copy to other apps
9) built-in effects: reverb, delay, distortion, and four-band Eq
10) Inter-app-audio support
1) Nylon String Folk
2) Picked Steel String
3) Grunge Telecaster
4) Snarling Synth
5) Bridge-Mid Pickup Bright Strat
6) Blues Neck Pickup Strat
7) Hollow Body Electric
9) Clean bridge pickup
10) Clean neck pickup
* We recommend at least iPad 3, iPad mini with retina display, or iPhone 5.
** iPad 2 and 1st gen iPad mini users will experience significantly better performance if they do not update their device to iOS 8.
1. Fix bugs.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Perfect, small user string tuning issue
So, this is the best along with the fret less bass app. The only thing is the guitar tuning with multiple strings gets wonky. It’s hard to explain but if you go up or down octaves or steps the relationship between the strings changes in a different way than a guitarist would normally want. The all 4ths and 5ths work perfectly in this regard as there is not that pesky guitar interval on that 3rd from high test string. I hope this can be fixed more or less if I even described it properly.... cheers great tapping boards!
It’s a Midi Controller With Touch Sensitivity!!!
I already loved this app before I new it could control other apps and allow touch sensitivity when playing those apps. This app and the other iFretless apps are the only apps currently on an iPad that offer touch sensitivity when using the touch screen. All other synths require an external controller to access touch sensitivity.
If you want to have this feature without having to hook your iPad to an external controller then this is the app you need.
Can the recordings be longer than 30 seconds
It’s pretty I love the Strats and being able to slide and vibrato and bend notes but the recordings are only 30 seconds long and would be cools if they could be limitless in length.
The developer, Mani Consulting Limited Company, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Mani Consulting Limited Company
- 504.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2013 Blue Mangoo
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.