Applets bring your favorite services together to create new experiences.
Over 600 apps work with IFTTT including Twitter, Telegram, Google Drive, Twitch, Weather Underground, Instagram, Gmail, and devices like Google Home, Amazon Alexa, Nest, Philips Hue, and your iPhone.
The IFTTT app also integrates with your iPhone and Apple Watch's Health app, so you can easily track and maintain your habits.
Turn on Applets and:
• Control everything around you with your voice and Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant
• Stay informed about what’s happening from publications like The New York Times and ProPublica
• Always stay prepared for the weather with custom daily forecast notifications
• Message roommates when you’re near the local grocery
• Get an alert as soon as there’s a new Craigslist listing that matches you search
• Stay safe with automated and intelligent home security alerts
• Streamline your social media
• Back up and share your iOS photos automatically
• Back up important files, photos, and contacts to cloud-storage solutions, such as Dropbox or Google Drive
• Set your home thermostat to an optimal temperature when you arrive home
• Post all your Instagrams as Twitter photos or Pinterest pins
• Trigger events based on your current location
There are thousands of other use cases! New services are added every week. Some popular ones include:
Twitch, Telegram, Spotify, YouTube, Google Calendar, Tumblr, Medium, Pocket, Square, eBay, Giphy, Automatic, LIFX, Fitbit, Withings, littleBits, Google WiFi, Evernote, Reddit, Digg, Skype, Slack, LINE, MailChimp, Salesforce, Todoist, and hundreds more.
Browse our curated collections to find Applets for:
• The home, office, and car
• Staying informed on news and politics
• Your iPhone and iPad
• Exploring outer space
• Improving how you use social media
Do more with the services you love. Discover the power of Applets at https://ifttt.com
Help and Support https://help.ifttt.com
Build on the IFTTT Platform https://platform.ifttt.com
Terms of Service https://ifttt.com/terms
+ New annual subscription option to save money on your Pro plan!
+ Check out new services from B9, #epicjobs, ComEd, and more!
Ratings and Reviews
Simplify and automate everyday tasks between apps by creating custom recipes with "if this, then that" statements. Text yourself if rain is forecast for tomorrow, save a news story once it posts, or share a photo the instant you snap it. With hundreds of supported apps and services, you can customize a seemingly endless number of powerful connections.
Pretty Great (for notifications)
I got this app to basically send notifications to myself throughout the day ! It does have a lot of other features that ‘connect’ things together, but keep in mind that’s not what I use this app for! All I really use it for is to send myself reminders/notifications, and it works great for that. I get notifications when it’s about to rain or snow, when the UV index is above a certain amount, and even when the sunset is about to occur! I also get daily quote notifications, hourly “drink more water!” notifications, hourly “smile!” notifications, a happy birthday notification, etc. The possibilities are endless! Every night before bed, I also get the weather forecast for tomorrow sent to my phone! Also, I made/programmed most of these notifications myself! It’s literally so easy to do! All in all, It’s great if you want to be reminded of things, but I can’t speak on how well it connects with other programs. Thanks so much for my notifications!
Will be deleting IFTTT PRO October 7th
IFTTT pro now? Exactly how to crush your user base and kill your app. Seems like a cash grab. There are better ways to create a cash flow for your app. Not have it free for 4+ years then with an update saying “ you’ve incorporated our apps in your life but not soo fast. Not you gotta pay for it.” And your “Name your own price” model. Is BS. It’s low end is $1.99 a month. So that’s what you wanted to start with. Your put the default to $3.99 knowing most people will go to the lowest of $1.99. So Apple gets 30% of that so your left with about $1.40 a month. You could maybe created a marketplace where people could sell the applets o they created and you could’ve taken a cut of that. Maybe be more honest with your users on why you’re needing to start to charge them now , sorry I mean starting October 7th! Or you could’ve kept original app up as it is and develop new tools on top of the current architecture that would make people want to pay for those new features while keeping the app as is for current users. Personally I think this is a bad move. Good luck to you guys I’m sure you’ll get a bunch of people to pay for it anyway but you’re gonna lose a large number of users. But that will be a good thing for you I guess.... it will lower your operating costs = more profit. I really enjoyed your app.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- IFTTT Inc
- 62.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2021 IFTTT Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- IFTTT Pro $4.99
- IFTTT Pro yearly $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.