The ultimate gardening application for the iPod and iPhone is now even better with the ability for users to share their custom seed information with others in their same climate zone via iGarden USA CLOUD.
UPLOAD CUSTOM SEED INFO TO THE iGarden USA CLOUD
iGarden USA Features Include:
* Planting instructions specific to your climate zone
* Add your own custom seed information with photos
* Includes information about compatible and incompatible plants
* Known pests and remedies for the various vegetables, fruits, and herbs
* Integrated Wiki providing even more useful information about the vegetable, fruit, or herb
* My Garden allows you to track when you planted and estimate the remaining time before harvest
* My Garden allows you to plant as seed indoors or outdoors or as plant by specifying the age of the plant
* My Garden feature allows you to specify a date in the future to plant
* Integrated weather with alerts
* Ability to take notes with photos from album or camera
* Zone map
Support for iOS 13.
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent but could be perfect with improvements
Love many things about the app. However it doesn't help us when we plant other than from seeds. I wish we could also choose how many inches a plant is and do the same timeline. Also it says which plants are incompatible so i wish when we clicked to add them to the garden it would automatically group compatible plants together or seperate the non-compatible ones so if we have several boxes it would help us more easily plan it out. I like how it shows the insect threats to each plant. If it cant tell us harvest time except from seed maybe it could tell us average time for seed to sprout or reach a certain height so we can manually change the calendar to know harvest time when planting young plants rather than seeds. Love how it knows my zone from zipcodes... Also planting time is wrong if not using seeds so perhaps another section of the app could be for planting from other than seeds
Not much in the data base
The structure is there but not much data base. A fraction of what it should be for the price. I took a chance and bought this. The downfall of apps. You never know really what your getting. They make you make your own data base so you do the work of filling it out. Looks like they also abandoned this app as the last update was a year ago. Shame. Don't waste your money.
Not perfect but workable. The more I work with it the better it gets, I like the aspect that you can add things to the database and modify them.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.