Please see the IgCares™ app information below.
THROMBOSIS MAY OCCUR WITH IMMUNE GLOBULIN PRODUCTS, INCLUDING CUTAQUIG (IMMUNE GLOBULIN SUBCUTANEOUS [HUMAN]-HIPP, 16.5% SOLUTION).
RISK FACTORS MAY INCLUDE: ADVANCED AGE, PROLONGED IMMOBILIZATION, HYPERCOAGULABLE CONDITIONS, HISTORY OF VENOUS OR ARTERIAL THROMBOSIS, USE OF ESTROGENS, INDWELLING VASCULAR CATHETERS, HYPERVISCOSITY, AND CARDIOVASCULAR RISK FACTORS.
FOR PATIENTS AT RISK OF THROMBOSIS, ADMINISTER CUTAQUIG AT THE MINIMUM DOSE AND INFUSION RATE PRACTICABLE. ENSURE ADEQUATE HYDRATION IN PATIENTS BEFORE ADMINISTRATION. MONITOR FOR SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS OF THROMBOSIS AND ASSESS BLOOD VISCOSITY IN PATIENTS AT RISK OF HYPERVISCOSITY.
The IgCares mobile app provides on-demand support for adults with primary immunodeficiency (PI). Including tools to help simplify treatment management, educational materials, and access to other patient resources such as Nurse Advisors and recycling services – it has everything you need to stay on top of your care.*
PI TREATMENT MANAGEMENT FEATURES
• Treatment details: Track details about your treatment regimen such as infusion schedule, dose, volume, and pump information.
• Infusion tracking: Keep a record of the important aspects of your infusions including duration, sites used, product details, and notes.
• Product scanning: Use the app to easily record all the details from the vials used during your infusion (scanning only available on devices running iOS 13 or newer).
• Side effects tracking: Record side effects experienced such as local site reactions or systemic reactions. Take pictures of any relevant reactions.
• Health tracking: Keep a record of key health indicators as it relates to your condition, including illness, IgG levels, pain, and fatigue.
• Automated reminders: Set notifications for scheduled or missed infusions and prescription refills.
The app has materials covering a range of topics, including info about PI, managing treatment, and lifestyle tips and advice for PI patients. Examples include:
• Self-Infusion: What to Expect
• SCIg Infusion and Troubleshooting Guides
• Guide for Speaking with Your Insurance Provider
• Managing Side Effects
• Relationships and Explaining PI to Others
INSURANCE BENEFITS SUPPORT & CO-PAY ASSISTANCE
Contact the IgCares Support Center from the app to speak to a Program Specialist about insurance benefits and co-pay assistance.* Co-pay assistance is for eligible patients on an Octapharma SCIg treatment.
Also available via the Support Center are registered nurses who can inform you on what to expect in regards to your treatment and address concerns regarding potential treatment issues.*
INFUSION MATERIALS RECYCLING SERVICE
IgCares also offers a recycling service for patients on an Octapharma SCIg treatment. The service transforms infusion supplies and the associated packaging materials into energy. Enroll in the service right from the app. It’s all a part of Octapharma’s commitment to your health and the health of our planet.*
CHARITABLE GIVING INITIATIVE
The IgCares charitable giving initiative is designed to donate funds in support of the PI community. Every time you participate in program point activities — such as logging infusions or consuming educational content — you’ll earn donation points to be contributed to the participating charity you choose. Every point you earn is a dollar Octapharma will donate.
IgCares is a comprehensive PI support program from Octapharma. It provides education and treatment resources to PI patients and caregivers and benefits the PI community at large.
Please see full prescribing information and important safety information, including boxed warning at www.cutaquigus.com.
*Certain components of the IgCares support program are available only for adult patients who are using or have a prescription for an Octapharma subcutaneous immunoglobulin product for the treatment of primary immunodeficiency.
Fix for app crash issue some users have when updating to previous version 1.0.3
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great APP no longer have to keep up paper log book
I had some issues at first, but I worked with the team and I believe they are all fixed now. I love that they have this app to keep up with my infusions instead of a paper log. Now when I see my doctor in September I can just take out my phone and show him and not forget the paper log.
- Octapharma USA, Inc.
- 51.7 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020 Octapharma USA, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.