Get 2 Bonuses When You Register!
BONUS 1: Real Book 5th Ed, Vol II and Vol III. That's 3 Free PDFs!
BONUS 2: Jazz and Pop chord charts that you can transpose, to any key!
Say goodbye to multiple 3 ring binders, suitcases full of books, and time wasted trying to find that one song that you need. iGigBook manages all of your PDF sheet music resources; real books, fake books, chord charts that transpose, single sheets of music and full blown scores. All of your music at your fingertips, in real time, on any gig.
Designed by gigging musicians for gigging musicians, iGigBook features a powerful search engine that lets you instantly find the one song that you need among the thousands contained in your sheet music collection. Show up to any gig confident that when the tune is called, you'll have it ready while others fumble and flip through pages.
iGigBook works like the powerful search engines that you've used for finding stuff on the web. Start typing in the name of a song and search results from over 70 books appear so that you can choose the best arrangement that you have available. Only iGigBook can allow you to find, in seconds, all versions of "Autumn Leaves" or all of the songs by Antonio Carlos Jobim.
Now is the perfect time to get your hands on the perfect jam session tool and the only app that allows you to find in seconds that needle in a haystack tune buried deep inside your vast sheet music collection.
Take a look at the features:
• Edit PDF files, rearrange pages, extract pages, and more all inside of iGigBook (In App Purchase).
• Draw on your scores with an Apple Pencil, finger or stylus (In App Purchase).
• Integrated metronome with tap tempo and rhythm patterns.
• Large iPad Pro ready, view 2 pages side by side in landscape mode.
• Over 80 fake and real book indexes makes searching a breeze.
• Import PDF files from iCloud, Dropbox, Google Drive, One Drive and others.
• Add notes to any score, highlight repeats, D.S., D.C., Coda, etc.
• Transpose between Bb, C, Eb and Bass clef versions of the same PDF.
• Manage scores of any size, 1 page to thousands of pages.
• Quickly locate the song you need by typing in the title.
• Looking for all of the tunes by Miles Davis? iGigBook can find them!
• Powerful Set List Manager lets you create, arrange, sort, combine and rename.
• Email set lists to band members and include a PDF of the songs in the set.
• Print a hard copy via AirPrint, of the music contained in a set.
• Import bookmarks present in your PDF documents or create your own.
• Send MIDI commands to your MIDI devices from any page.
• Add and delete pages from your PDF (In App Purchase).
• Turn pages hands free with an iPod 5th Gen/iPhone 4S or greater.
* iGigBook DOES NOT PROVIDE PDF BOOKS FOR DOWNLOAD.
Got questions? Ask them before you buy. If you're not sure what this app does or whether or not it will do what you want, visit forum.igigbook.com and ask questions, we will help you.
Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
A dream come true
This is an amazingly useful app. I have bought many fake books in my life. They are clunky, and you need a suitcase if you want to bring several of them with you on the road. Over the years I found most of those books in PDF form for free on the internet. I don't feel bad about using them, because I did by the actual book years ago! With iGigBook I can now have all those books, and my own music with me on every gig on my iPad. Not only that, but the smart index system of iGigBook makes it super easy and fast to do a search across all books in seconds. AMAZING! How did we live without it?!?
IGigBook saved my back
For years I've carried briefcases and bags of books to every rehearsal and show. No longer thanks to iGigBook. I scan each new song into my MacBook and transfer the PDF into iGigBook, building a good sized library. A quick search finds any song - or arrangement. The new features, especially allowing me to see 2 pages at once on my iPad Pro are fantastic. I use the set lists all the time and email them with music to the rest of the band as needed - so convenient and easy. I recommend this product to all musicians.
Developer Response ,
We’re happy that the app has provided value to you and has made your gigging life easier. That’s the main reason why we created it and keep making it better.
I admit I’m not a computer programmer. I’m a musician. When I asked for assistance uploading PDF files I was told to download iTunes. When I asked for help indexing I was told this program does not support all indexes. When I asked to chat or talk on the phone I was told there for support Personnel do not make phone calls. It is probable that this program would work for me but not if I can’t figure out how to use it. And the support team seems to be only interested in sending short answers via email and the communication between us has not worked out.
All of the ratings on the website are four and five star. I regret my rating is not equally as high
I told support that I did not understand and they said they would just say that I had rejected their help in their response
I have continued to ask for help. To their credit I still get email answers.
We paid for the app and are determined to make it work. IGigBook support says emails have worked for their customers in the past and that is the support they offer.
I am raising our rating because they are trying even if their answers are still confusing.
Developer Response ,
iGigBook is an easy app to use and it offers many benefits that thousands of musicians have come to rely on in the nine years it has been available. The app was designed by musicians that gig regularly for musicians that gig regularly. iGigBook doesn't require you to be a computer programmer. In your emails you expressed the desire to create your own indexes which is a detailed process and we pointed you to the How To that describes how to do that in detail. We're still here to help you, contact us.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Black & White Software LLC
- 27.1 MB
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2010-2022 Philip A. Smith, All Rights Reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Transposable Jazz Chord Charts $0.00
- Transposable Pop Chord Charts $0.00
- Score Drawing Tools $4.99
- Holiday Charts Transpose $0.00