iGoal Pro - Weight Advisor is advanced and easy-to-use tool to watch for your weight on a daily basis.
It included tools for recording, editing, exporting data, calculating and drawing statistics and reports.
It does not measure your weight.
- HealthKit support: two-way sync allows sharing your data with Health app and HealthKit compatible applications as well as using their data to build your own charts and reports.
- PDF summary report feature allows building reports with daily and total averages, charts and table data with user-defined list of fields and sorting options.
- Storage manager allows removing specific records depending on date range and HealthKit source name.
- Exporting data in HTML or CSV format for analyzing by external tools. You can define list of exporting fields, their order in the exported table and sorting by any field in ascending or descending order.
- Past 24-hours averages and distribution calculation and charts on the front page.
- Supports adding categories, medication and comments to each record.
- Supports adding, editing and deleting your own categories ('morning', 'before lunch', whatever).
- Supports adding, editing and deleting your own medications.
- Simple editing or deleting any saved record.
- Auto-scaling logarithmic charts are comfortable as for high as for low values level observation.
- Calculating averages on daily, weekly, monthly or annual basis and drawing corresponding charts.
- Calculating distribution of measurements on daily, weekly, monthly or annual basis and drawing correspondent summary and hourly charts.
- Noting by color on the charts low, normal and high value level fields.
- Marking each history record by red, green or blue icon and color depends on user-defined levels - high, normal or low.
- Supporting both lbs/kg, ft/m units and converts automatically all entered before values.
- Included backup manager to save and restore backup data.
- Included autosaving snapshot for cancelling mistaken mass data operations.
- Wireless sync and file (backups/reports/exports) transfer between devices (using wi-fi or/and bluetooth).
- Sync data changes between devices using iCloud.
- Password protection.
- Supports both keyboard and wheel input methods.
This application is information recording tool only and not intended to diagnose, prevent or recommend treatment for any disease or illness.
Consult your doctor for informed medical advice about your health.
a few bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I really like this app but every time I try to change the height, it crashes ☹️
I like it
It's good to keep track on your progress. Graphics are nice and the ability to create customize reports and email them with the touch of a button is very convenient. The developer should do a better job describing the DCN Goals and other metrics that are supposed to be informative tools to help you during the process.
It has everything that I personally want to track. Weight and heigh both can be very specific even up to a decimal point which I find most apps you need to be a perfect set height in Feet and Inches and give no room for in-between height or decimals for weight so when someone like me wants an accurate BMI, calculation plus a weight tracker this is my favorite. It also has an accurate calories burn estimation and when you set up a date that you want to reach a specific weight it give you target calories which I like the estimate. I love the large grid that it displays my weight that has a BMI color background. Love it! This app is detailed in all things I've been looking for. 😍😇😛😚 I'm the type of person that likes detail so I hate the hundreds of apps that only give rough estimations.
- Anatoly Butko
- 9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Anatoly Butko
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.