Do you want to create amazing videos to your Instagram story or any other platform?
Share landscape videos without cropping in or add transitions to make your videos more engaging?
Then try Infinite stories to make the best videos!
With this app, you can:
* Post longer videos on your Instagram story
* Set the background to a blurred video or a gradient or a solid color or to an image
* Add more videos and photos and add transitions
* Add transitions
* Add music to videos from the cloud or from your iTunes music library
* Speed up or slow down videos or parts of it
* Set the slicing times to fit Instagram or Facebook or Whatsapp or Snapchat
* Set the slicing times manually to avoid the cutoff words
* Share landscape videos centered on the screen
* Share landscape videos on the top third of the screen for IGTV
* Share videos centered on the screen with a border
* Rotate and place videos as you like
* Use Keyframes to set the placing as you want
* Set the volume of the videos and the music files
* Convert pre-edited videos into story format
* Create Instagram and Facebook Story from one video
* Create Photos to Instagram Stories, which is not cropped in! Place and resize the photos just as you want
* Add labels to the Stories. Perfect for adding titles to landscape videos! Set the exact time position of the labels on the video.
* Chose fonts for the labels
* Add animations to labels such as slide from the right or fade in and out.
* Add photos with Ken Burns effect.
* Create horizontal slideshow videos
* Create vertical slideshow videos
* Create faded slideshow videos
* Much more to come
Infinite Stories is one of the leading Story Creating platforms on iOS and I'm working on it really hard to make it perfect for Influencers. If you have any suggestions, please email me!
3.4 is here!
Here are all the new features in the app:
- Multiple aspect ratios support, the app is called Infinite Stories Video Editor now!
- Added a few warnings to make the app easier to use
- Fixed an issue causing green corners on the screen
If you have any ideas on how to make this app better, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or message me on twitter @kovacsamate. I'm constantly improving the app based on your request, and if you like how it's going, please rate the app in the app store, that could help me a lot!
Have a wonderful day, Máté
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I would give it 5 stars. BUT!
For the amount of money they ask for.
1)Your able to edit your frames and crop them to fit.
2) Easy to use.
3)Great compression. You really don’t loose detail on your footage.
1) you can’t delete your key frames. Only move them.
2) the text is one size only. And it won’t allow you to move it or delete it.
3)when added to the stories segment on Instagram. The music you have on your video will be cut really hard. Sounds like a glitch.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for the detailed feedback! I really appreciate and I'll work on the issues mentioned here!
1st this is really not intuitive, I'm going to fix it in the next version and add a delete button to the keyframes!
2nd you can pinch to resize the labels on the edit screen, you can also drag them around and delete them. As with the previous issue, I think the User experience is not the best just yet, I'm trying to improve it in every version.
3rd I'm going to investigate this and will try to fix it as soon as possible!
Thank you again, and have a great day!
I downloaded this app today and I’ve been spending a good part of today trying to export my project correctly. The app crashed twice erasing my entire project which meant I had to start from scratch! I wanted to use a particular song so I added music from my dropbox which was fine and I made sure to remove the audio from the clips by turning the volume to zero but for some reason when I export the final video the sound from the clips are still there...why? And when I go back to edit to try to fix the video/audio now there is no sound is playing, neither sound from the music or sound from the clips and if I exit the project there’s no way for me to save it so I have to do everything all over again. This is so frustrating.
Can't trim start of clips
App works as described, but I paid for the pro version before I realized you can't trim the start of a clip, only the end. There's even an arrow at the beginning of the clip making you think you can trim the start, but it doesn't do anything. I'd look elsewhere before deciding to purchase.
Update: Thank you for responding. I can long press to turn the clip yellow at the top, but only the arrow at the end of the clip works to trim. The arrow at the beginning doesn't work when I press it and try to drag it back and forth. I've updated my review to 3 stars as that seems more fair, but it's a 5 star app if the trim function is working.
Developer Response ,
I'm sorry you are disappointed with my app! Actually, you can trim the clips if you long press on the video and grab the arrow at the beginning of the video. It is not really easily grabbable and I promise I'm gonna fix this in the next version! Sorry for your inconvenience!
Can I do anything to change your mind about the number of stars?
Have a great day,
Update: thank you for your updated response and rating! I tried it myself too and it is really hard to hit that small arrow! I already made a change on my computer and once I tested it properly, I’ll release it as an update in the following days.
- Mate Kovacs
- 116.1 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Mate Kovacs
- In-App Purchases
- Pro mode $8.99
- Unlock Transitions $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.