Download the most realistic and comprehensive interactive gun encyclopedia ever created! Virtually fire the top weapons of the world and customize your weapons with attachments, camouflage patterns you can create, and entering those guns into global design contests. iGun Pro 2: The Ultimate Gun Application is a game truly worthy of the iGun Pro Franchise!
iGun Pro 2 has everything that made the original great and builds upon the core features by adding several exciting new gameplay elements for users to enjoy:
• Collect guns to build and upgrade your arsenal with a continually growing selection of firearms, including grenade launchers.
• Virtually load and fire your custom guns.
• Become the ultimate gunsmith, creating the perfect weapon with a flexible attachment system that allows attachment nesting
• Make each gun genuinely unique with a mobile-optimized, touch-friendly painting system with customizable colors, patterns and version slots that allow for unlimited designs. Create a realistic or creative pattern; it is your choice.
• Win fame and get your design on the home screen by competing in design contests against iGun Pro 2 users around the world
• Easily share your creations through text or social media
• Make any design into a sticker
• High-quality graphics for ultra-realistic simulation
• Customize your guns and lay them out how you want to create the ultimate gun wall.
The app has an ever growing collection of guns witch includes, rifles, pistols, handguns, machine guns, pdw, and will soon feature revolvers and rocket launchers as well.
The App also works as a great reference app to your favorite 3rd party fps video games including COD, Battlefield, Battlefront, and PubG!
iGun Pro 2 All Access Subscription:
• With iGun Pro 2 All Access, you can subscribe to receive daily new content updates and unlimited access to all iGun Pro 2 content
• You will receive all available guns, patterns, attachments, gun options, and colors for the duration of your subscription
• Subscriptions are USD 2.99 weekly, USD 7.99 monthly, and USD 39.99 annually or equal to the same price tier that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines for your currency. This payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
• You may cancel you free-trial or subscription at any time. Just find iGun Pro 2 from the subscription settings in your iTunes account. However, this must be done 24 hours before the end of the trial or subscription to avoid a credit card charge.
• Your current subscription or trial will auto-renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. No cancellation of your current subscription is allowed during active subscription periods. If you purchase an unlimited subscription before the end of a trial, you will forfeit the remaining unused portion of your free trial.
Terms of Service: http://www.crimson-moon.com/terms_of_service.html
COD, Battlefield, Battlefront, and PubG are not associated with Crimson Moon Entertainment and are copyrighted by their respective owners.
Prepare for the M134D Mini-gun!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great game I love it these r ideas that I suggest
I really like this game and I really wish that I would not have to be a subscriber to get all access cause there is only a few weapons that I would wish to have and mess around with the weapons are the Kris’s vector smg the scar h and also I would want all of the attatchments for customizing I just wish to have those items and I would really not want to be a subscriber if I just want to mess around with those weapons. I really think they should also make Ad ons like basically making to where you could buy each weapon separately instead of having to be a subscriber and you could make an attatchment pack ad on also it is something they should consider. Each weapon could be bought separately for 1 or 2 dollars. The attatchment pack could cost 5 dollars. Also they could make weapon packs that are based on weapon class like a sniper pack and an assault rifle pack and a pistol pack and a shotgun pack and a smg pack and a lmg pack. Who else thinks that would be a great idea also that would make good source of profit for them
Very fun and creative. Few suggestions for the awesome developers though
Thank you so much for making this game. I play it nearly every day. I think it awesome of you to respond to so many reviews directly, and I'm sure I'm not the only fan that appreciates that. If you happen to be reading this review, here are some things I think will help the game;
1) In a recent update, you changed the winner screen to a moving belt. It is nice to see the guns scrolling down, but a small side affect is that the background does not allow matte black to appear invisible.
2) I know you add guns in updates regularly, which really adds to the games playability. In the future, could you add some older era weapons like the C96, Thompson, M1 Garand, and/or the classic M16?
3) In the very last update, there is a new glitch that appears to delete all the camo from your gun when you push the back butten. The camo is recovered when you move to the attachment area.
Thank you again or crafting an amazing game for us to play for free. Good luck!
One of my personal favorites!!
Generic Message: iGun Pro has made such a mark on me as perhaps the best firearm simulator I’ve ever used. And when they brought the second version, I was blown out of the water! Coloring weapons, adding custom accessories, it’s truly amazing what you can do with this app. I definitely would recommend it to any gun enthusiast or someone who loves these kind of apps!
My personal review: the second version of this app is awesome. I love that you can make your own paint jobs now and participate in contests! With that being said, being a “member” bothers me. You have a 7 day free trial, then you’re charged to use the app. I personally liked it when the first app had coins that you could earn, then buy the guns individually or in packs. If they brought back the coin system this app would be perfect. Still giving it five stars though, definitely a high quality app.
- Crimson Moon Entertainment LLC
- 225.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2019 Crimson Moon Entertainment LLC. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- All Access Subscription $7.99
- All Access Subscription $1.99
- Pile of Rubies $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.