iHandy Level (one of the 5 tools of iHandy Carpenter toolkit) is now for free! Take this chance to download!
"Not only are these tools functional, they're also gorgeous, with woodgrain and lighting effects that makes them seem straight out of Leonardo da Vinci's workshop." - O'Reilly Media, "Best iPhone Apps"
"Father's Day App for Your #1 Dad" - CNN
This is definitely the most beautiful and accurate level you can get in hand.
iHandy Carpenter is on sale now, you are able to get all the 5 tools in one app today at discounted price!
Check it out!
You can use iHandy Level for:
- Home decoration
- Picture Alignment
- Angle measurement
- Measure angles of slope, escalator
- Measure the verticality of a wall, or furniture
- Measure the inclination of an aircraft, ship, car or mountain
- Roof pitch calculation
- And much more...
*** IMPORTANT MESSAGE. PLEASE READ ***
Because the sensor inside every individual iPhone/iPod touch could be built slightly differently, to make the level more accurate for your device, you need to calibrate before use.
1. Find a flat surface.
2. Hold your device upright (in portrait mode and home button at the bottom), put the bottom edge of the device on the flat surface, then press Calibrate button (the one with a target image on it) to calibrate the portrait mode.
3. Turn your device 90 degree clockwise (now it should be in landscape mode and home button on the left hand side), again keep it upright, and put the current bottom edge (long edge) on the flat surface, then press Calibrate button to calibrate the landscape mode.
4. Put the back of the device against the surface, then press Calibration button to calibrate the face-up mode
5. You are ready to go!
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- Optimized for iOS 10.3.
- Improved performance and stability.
Ratings and Reviews
Works great, but apparently not on iPhone 11s
I’ve had my Field Biology class use this app for years for estimating tree heights. This year, several students had iPhone 11’s of one version or another, and we could not get it to work on any of them. Hopefully, this is a temporary problem, as this is/was easily the best clinometer app out there for accurate student use.
I use my Handy Level function often and find it to be accurate and easy to use. I've recommended it to several family members and friends, all of those who have downloaded the ap have also been pleased with its ease of use and functionality.
I read about the ap in an architecture magazine and think that more people should be made aware of it as it comes in handy in everyday use. Thank you for this Handy ap!
I downloaded this because it worked with my iOS. Apparently Stanley hadn’t updated for the nee OS yet.
Literally kept thinking, there’s no way this is level, but it said it was 0.3 degrees and it didn’t seem to get any better with adjustments. Finished the work and went to releaser it and it now says 1.4 degrees. I went and grabbed a real hardware bubble level a while later and set it up to the thing to find that the bubble was nowhere near center, completely off to the left.
Don’t trust these measurements. Find a better app or wait for this one to get patched before trying it again.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- iHandy Ltd.
- 22.7 MB
- Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2017 iHandySoft Inc.