iHeart Pro - Pulse Reader is advanced and easy-to-use tool to watch for your blood pressure and heart rate on a daily basis.
It included tools for recording, editing, exporting data, calculating and drawing statistics and reports.
It does not measure your blood pressure.
It can measure your heart rate, but the accuracy is not guarantied. Please use certified tools if your health depends on it.
- HealthKit support: two-way sync allows sharing your data with Health app and HealthKit compatible applications as well as using their data to build your own charts and reports.
- PDF summary report feature allows building reports with daily and total averages, charts and table data with user-defined list of fields and sorting options.
- Measuring of your heart rate using accelerometer, microphone or camera.
- Storage manager allows removing specific records depending on date range and HealthKit source name.
- Exporting data in HTML or CSV format for analyzing by external tools. You can define list of exporting fields, their order in the exported table and sorting by any field in ascending or descending order.
- Past 24-hours averages and distribution calculation and charts on the front page.
- Supports adding categories, medication and comments to each record.
- Supports adding, editing and deleting your own categories ('exercise', 'lunch & coffee', whatever).
- Supports adding, editing and deleting your own medications.
- Simple editing or deleting any saved record.
- Auto-scaling logarithmic charts are comfortable as for high as for low values level observation.
- Calculating averages on daily, weekly, monthly or annual basis and drawing corresponding charts.
- Calculating distribution of measurements on daily, weekly, monthly or annual basis and drawing correspondent summary and hourly charts.
- Noting by color on the charts low, normal and high value level fields.
- Marking each history record by red, green or blue icon and color depends on user-defined levels - high, normal or low.
- Included backup manager to save and restore backup data.
- Included autosaving snapshot for cancelling mistaken mass data operations.
- Wireless sync and file (backups/reports/exports) transfer between devices (using wi-fi or/and bluetooth).
- Sync data changes between your devices using iCloud.
- Password protection.
- Supports both keyboard and wheel input methods.
This application is information recording tool only and not intended to diagnose, prevent or recommend treatment for any disease or illness.
Consult your doctor for informed medical advice about your health.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
a few bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Complete waist. Stealing your $$$
Totally worthless and should be taken off iTunes store for ripping people off. Despite the raw data showing a heart rate...the "math" this program uses to calculate can't get past any noise. This app is the only app I've downloaded since 2008 that I've given a negative review.
Charging for this app is stealing.
Works with help
I tried using it a couple diffrent ways but the best results i found were - setting it to microphone mode and wearing headphones:
1. Using the APP "IstethPro" (99 cents i think) before hand helps a LOT
A. Put the mic on your bare skin (tap the bottom to find the mic location - bottom right)
B. Find your heartbeat with the iphone, and hold the it on the sides (you will notice with this program how moving your hand around causes noise.
C. Push the mic hard enough into your chest to hear the beat loud and clear.
D. Try to keep that position, and tap the home button.
2. Launch iHeart and start the test - you will see from the graph the pulse is loud and clear.
When you use "IstethPro" practice a few times so you can see the best way to hold it and so on. I think if iHeart had the IstethPro features built in (the ability to hear what the mic hears) people would have a much easier time with it. Once you figgure out how it works its pretty easy to get a reading. Hope this helps.
Three stars because of its cost vs what it takes to figgure out how to use it.
This app has both accelerometer and microphone options, but the accelerometer option is crap. The info section reveals that you used to have control over what to cut out as noise, but the setting mentioned is no longer accessible. In accelerometer mode, this is saddening -- I can create a chart where it is obvious where each heartbeat is, and the app says the signal is too weak while it reports some bogus number. I can count the peaks on the graph and multiply appropriately to get a reading similar to what the microphone mode reports.
With a few updates this app could rock. Because of its current limitations including crashes while calculating from a long sample -- possibly related to the sample time being longer than my screenlock time -- it gets three stars. It can still be used to record heartrate trends over long periods and to find heartrate in certain modes.
The info section should tell you what each axis is, and the axis options should be toggle buttons, not sub-menus.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Anatoly Butko
- 23.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Anatoly Butko
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.