Your Music, Your Stations, And #1 For Podcasts. All Free.
Unlimited streaming music, thousands of live radio stations, podcasts and playlists for any mood or activity, all in one app. The iHeartRadio app for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch is easy to use and best of all, it's FREE.
Download the iHeartRadio app today and start listening to your favorite music, live radio stations, playlists, and podcasts!
The Best Live & Local Radio Stations
• Discover thousands of live and local AM and FM radio stations near you and from cities across the globe.
• Our Radio App allows you to listen to top radio stations, music, news, sports, talk and comedy.
• Hear sports radio stations like ESPN Radio, Fox Sports Radio, FNTSY Sports Radio, and more.
• Listen to top sports personalities discuss the latest news around the NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NCAA, Soccer, Golf, and Tennis.
The iHeartRadio Podcast App - now #1 for Podcasts
• Our Podcast App features the most popular podcasts from NPR, Gimlet, How Stuff Works, ESPN Podcasts, Big Money Players Network, TED, Wondery, and from personalities like The Ron Burgundy Podcast, Anna Faris Is Unqualified Podcast, The Herd with Colin Cowherd Podcast, The Joe Rogan Podcast, Ben Shapiro, Bobby Bones, Chelsea Handler, Armchair Expert with Dax Shepard, and more.
• Follow your favorite podcasts and download podcast episodes to your iPhone or iPad to listen offline, without the need for WiFi.
• Explore popular and trending shows with our iHeartRadio Podcast App charts. The Top 100 Chart refreshes every Monday.
• Our podcast app and podcast player allow you to experience podcast playback at your desired speed of 0.5x, 1x, 1.25x, 1.5x, and 2x.
Free Playlists perfect for any moment
• Listen to thousands of hand curated playlists on the free iHeartRadio Playlist App. Organized by mood, activity, decade and genre to make it easy to find something that’s the perfect soundtrack for any moment.
• 'Your Weekly Mixtape' - music discovery made easy. A weekly playlist of songs we’ve curated based on the music you love and the music you’re listening to right now. We’ll refresh your mixtape every Monday with a new batch of tracks we know you’ll vibe to throughout your week.
Play Free Artist Radio Stations
• Create personalized music stations based on your favorite artists using our library of millions of songs covering genres like Country, Top 40, Pop, Hip Hop, R&B, EDM, Rock, Alternative, Classical, Indie, Folk, Gospel, Christian, Dance, and more.
The Ultimate Station Made Just for You
• 'My Favorites Radio' collects all of the songs you love in one free personalized station.
Listen absolutely free with ads, or take control of your listening experience with iHeartRadio Plus™ and iHeartRadio All Access™.
• Search and play any song, album and playlist with our library of millions of songs on demand
• Save and replay any song with our music app from the radio
• Enjoy unlimited skips
• Download music to your iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch to listen offline
• Create unlimited playlists
Join our community!
• Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1F1TcFX
• Instagram: http://bit.ly/1e1AOUS
• Twitter: http://bit.ly/1HZk5KQ
• Blog: http://bit.ly/1GiT59D
For Feedback and Help
Tell us how we can improve by sharing your thoughts at help.iheart.com
Payments will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscription may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Subscription is too expensive
Almost but not quite 5🌟, would have kept my monthly subscription but it’s way too costly. For just radio I thought, but considering it’s only $15 or so it’s not that bad. It would be great for a disc jockey (DJ) or a wedding event you can actually set up your own play lists so it can just continue playing continuously. Unless you feel the need to have the DJ interact with you like your in a pub or event to interact with the crowd. I’m sure that if you had issues to where you didn’t have a DJ show up for work then this would work for most small town or small scale clubs that’s holding only 50/75 people or so. I will say that most of the time I am able to find just about anything I want to listen when I had the subscription. And I didn’t have to listen to commercials. It’s really nice cause if you are a big music fan who buys a lot of tracks per month then I would just personally purchase a subscription to the iHeartRadio app. It’s just that cool. But being that I don’t buy that much music and I just couldn’t see spending that kind of money per month.
Was great on Windows Phone, new web app version six
Loved this app on my Windows Phone, installed it when I was forced to switch to iPhone (which has been an inferior user experience in almost every way - it can’t even do autocorrect as well as the WP, but I digress), and it was pretty similar throughout the fall of 2017... logged in today, December, to find everything changed. I can’t figure out how to get to my favorite artist-based station (can find artist in search, but there doesn’t seem to be a station option anymore?) can’t find the Recently Played Songs list once I’m playing a station. It’s fine to change things, but not in such an extreme way that it appears so nonsensical to even fairly on-top-of-things users that they can’t easily find the features that are important to them. I don’t know if it was a web app before, but it must be because I don’t recall downloading an update and everything is just a little off, not polished and smooth like a native app would be. I expected that sort of thing on a minority platform like WP, but it’s really disappointing to have a worse experience on a brand new iPhone. Anyway, this app is in need of some major organizing/UI changes before it can match the user experience of previous versions. If I have to put in hours curating my stations (which looks like the direction this is going), as opposed to having a variety of stations that are good, just need minor tweaks to be great, I’d might as well use Pandora!
Developer Response ,
Hi there, thanks for providing this feedback about your experience using the iHeartRadio app on your device. We'd appreciate some more info so we can help! Can you contact us via email to email@example.com? Look forward to hearing from you.
I would have given it a five star BC I simply love being too listen to my home rock station when I'm working BC I work out of town most of time. But for some crazy reason lately it has started at 100% volume, even just now I got a head start on it and began working it down to about 60 % for it just to jump right back full blast even though I was holding down on volume button. Now I really can't explain how out why it would be turning down and almost to the half mark just for it to jump to the full volume while I'm still holding on the volume but this is not some thing that I can take or tolerate at 615 am nor will my boss's or work mates at this time in the morning and hell it could give some one a heart attack when u go from nor hearing a thing where a needle could be able to be heard hitting the floor. But you could say every one is awake today after this Bluetooth box going off. Please let me know what could and out can be done and if it's anything to do on my part in really sorry for not given the extra star but I had the volume working down for it to start over. Thanks and please have this fixed or fixed for me. Have no complaints about anything else so everyone download this app and listen to your favorite tubes so day and all the time for free.
Developer Response ,
Hi Todd, we're here to help! Shoot over an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can take a look at what's going on behind the scenes!
- iHeartMedia Management Services, Inc.
- 134.7 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 iHeartMedia, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- iHeartRadio Plus $5.99
- iHeartRadio All Access $12.99
- iHeartRadio All Access $12.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.