The iHere gadget combines with the iHere3 app to help you find your most important items easily within a 75-foot range. iHere also offers a remote camera shutter and remote voice recorder function to help you capture important memories.
1) Find your keys: Attach iHere to your keys or any item. Tap the item you wish to find on the iHere3 app to ring iHere. iHere also will beep when you are moving
2) Find your iPhone: Press the button on iHere to ring your iPhone. This works even when your phone has been muted.
3) Locate your car: Click the button on iHere to save your car's location to the iHere3 app before leaving your car. Later, use the app to locate your car.
4) Take photos remotely: Take the perfect photo and selfie. No need to stretch your arms or ask someone. Click the button on iHere to remotely control your device's camera.
5) Record voice remotely: Click the button on iHere to control your device's voice recorder remotely. Easily record voice memos, music and performances from a distance without holding your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I’ve had it for 2 days and when doing spot checks, I’m constantly having to turn off/on Bluetooth to reconnect it. Very inconsistent so far and there’s probably better options out there. Hopefully future updates will allow me to change my rating
Don’t usually do reviews but I am so aggravated. The first one quit holding a charge and wouldn’t work unless it was plugged in which makes it absolutely useless since you can’t take it with you when you leave the house. After weeks of poor communication they sent me a new one. It has been charging for over 24 hours and it doesn’t work. You are supposed to charge it until the red light turns green. I finally unplugged it and the light is still red and it won’t go off and the iHere does not work at all. The communication from this company is horrible. Every time I try to contact them I get their stock text that says to send a copy of the receipt and what to do for warranty issues which does me no good. I have gotten the same text over and over not to mention that some of them are in the middle of the night and wake me up. Takes them forever to respond by email. Piece of junk...
BEWARE!!! I have purchased all of their products thinking it will be awesome to upgrade my vehicle and most are defective. Very hard to configure if you can configure at all. You have to constantly change between WiFi to use dash cam and backup cam, this is not user friendly at all. 9 out of 10 times it doesn’t even connect and when it does it disconnects. Very poor customer service as you will wait days for response. When you have a bad product you will pay to ship back to them and who knows if you will ever receive a new device. I am very disappointed, I had to return a product a couple of times because it was defective.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- No NDA Inc
- 101.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 No NDA Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.