Book 5,000+ hotels across 100+ countries with our travel app to take full advantage of IHG Rewards.
• Receive mobile exclusive rates—only on the IHG app
• Review IHG Rewards Club points and redeem them for rewards
• Check out from your mobile device and receive an email copy of your bill (at participating hotels)
• Explore which brand is perfect for your business trip or vacation
Loyalty Guest Offers & Discounts & Features
• Access special IHG offers, packages, partnerships and discounts
• Earn and redeem free Reward Nights and Points, Digital Reward downloads and so much more with your IHG Rewards Club points
• Track IHG Rewards Club points and progress to Elite member status
• Turn your phone to display your IHG Rewards Club or Ambassador card
• Qualify for special rates using your corporate ID on our hotel app
• InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts
• Hotel Indigo®
• Crowne Plaza® Hotels & Resorts
• Holiday Inn® Hotels & Resorts
• Holiday Inn Express®
• Staybridge Suites®
• Candlewood Suites®
• EVEN™ Hotels
• HUALUXE™ Hotels & Resorts
• Kimpton Hotels®
As part of this update, we've included feature improvements and bug fixes to give you an even better experience with the IHG® App. Our goal is to provide a great hotel booking tool for our guests.
Ratings and Reviews
I love the app and have used it for years! However, I would find it much more usable if it would allow searches sequentially based on routes. Traveling from Amarillo to Ft Worth. It is very difficult to locate hotels from W to E along I40 and down 287. Very frustrating.
Another shortfall. We travel and prefer to use points. I’ve called CS to find hotels that offer 5-10k nightly rates even off the desired route. It would really be helpful to allow one to draw a circle for searching showing points required. If I’m looking to conserve points I might drive an hour further along my route to stay in a 5k room. I’ve been successful but it is difficult! Please add these features!!!
App is great and so are the loyalty points
I always use the app to make my reservations. When completed, you get a confirmation number. I always take a screenshot of it as a backup to the app, but I’ve never needed it. I’ve never had a reservation lost, cancelled or overbooked using this app. Plus as part of the rewards program you can build up points for a free or discounted rate.
The app will show current offers and deals. You can search cities or favorite destinations such as a theme park or aquarium and it will show you the closest hotels to that destination. I find it better to use the app then one of the big name hotel search websites where I’ve actually had them lose my reservation or overbook.
Holiday Inn Express and Staybridge are our go to.. and this app makes it more convenient. If you made a reservation several weeks in advance, I recommend calling the hotel phone number which is right on your app reservation and confirming your stay.
One if the worst transactions I have ever made. I made an reservation Thru the app. I showed up at the hotel and they had no record of it. Have them the confirmation and they could not find it. Told me they would cancel the reservation and put me in as a walk-in. I said no because IHG would charge me for not using the reservation. I insisted on calling IHG which I did. After much conversation I was escalated to a supervisor. She confirmed the problem talked to the clerk and it was resolved but alas I ended up billed by the hotel and again by IHG anyway. Double billed. With heroic effort I was able to get a phone number of IHG. then they proceeded to tell me yes there was a mixup but has to be solved by hotel not IHG. SPENT ANOTHER half hour on phone and got a case number. Passing the buck back and forth. Blaming it on the other guy but making me responsible for following up to see if it is fixed. It is almost unbelievable for a customer to be treat this way. A better answer would be @ I will solve this problem for you and call you when it is resolved or with 72 hours if it isn’t. Bad guest relations.
- Six Continents Hotels, Inc
- 250 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- ©2001-2019 InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG). All Rights Reserved. IHG Proprietary Information.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.