This app calculates and displays your Birth Chart (also known as Janam Kundali) based on Siderael (Vedic) as well as Tropical Zodiacs. Main features of this app are:
- Birth Chart (Rasi Kundali) in North, South Indian and Western style
- Search location using iOS Geocoder.
- GPS support for current location and time chart.
- Bhava Chalit Chart.
- Divisional (Varga) charts i.e. Hora, Drekkana,Chaturthmsa, Saptamsa, Navamsa, Trimsamsa and D10,D11,D12,D16,D20,D24,D27,D30,D40,D45,D60 with degrees.
- Planetary positions and several Lagnas with respect to Rashi as well as Nakshatra
- Planet and House Analysis including Arudha Lagna.
- Ashatakavarga for each house.
- Planetary Strength (Shadabala) as total strength as well as itemised strength.
- Vimshottari and Yogini Dasa which includes Mahadasa, Antardasa and Pratyanar.
- Transits for any date and time.
- Transits from Dasa/Antar/Pratyantar by simply clicking on the period.
- Calculates Solar Return Chart (Varsha Kundali).
- Support for Planet names and Zodiac signs in Sanskrit/Hindi and an option to use glyphs.
- KP Charts, KP House and Planet information for Nakshatra Lord and Sub-Lord and planet signification.
- Jaimini Lagnas and Jaimini Chara Dasa.
- Ephemeris for years (1850-2150) for transits.
- Capability to zoom charts.
- Panchangam for the date of birth i.e. Tithi, Var,Karan, Yoga, Nakshatra
- Select Ayanamsa from Lahiri, KP, Raman and Others
- Load and Save horoscopes.
- Configure to set chart style, default location information, mean or true Rahu (Ketu) positions.
- View and Email charts as a PDF attachment.
- Customize chart colors.
Fixed bug in background color in western chart
Saves default house setting
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I can’t set my location
When I am making a natal chart I can’t set my natal birth place and I also can’t set my default location. Please fix!
Missing Divisional charts
With the older version, one could get important divisional charts such as Navamsa. This update (as of June 28, 2020) has eliminated divisional charts with Krishnamurthi Paddhati charts that most people dont use. WHY? please restore divisional charts & let KP be an option in your settings;
The developer indicated, through a prompt reply to my query, that the divisional charts were identifed as D1, D2 etc., at the bottom of the natal chart . He was correct and now with the divisional charts it is a great program & derserves atleast 4 stars.
Developer Response ,
In the birth chart screen, at the bottom of the screen, above tab items, you have buttons for the divisional charts, they are named D1,D2 etc. The KP chart is there where it used to be. Let me know if you still have a problem.
Desperately needs updating
This app may have been good at one point, perhaps when it was written for iOS 6. But now, it is bad UI, non responsive UI elements, bad design and plain old ugly.
Wish I had not spent $ 9.99 on this old, obsolete app. Now I am envious of Cosmic Insights app from Dr Arjun Pai -- I should have spent my hard earned money on an app where the development and design keeps pace with the evolving iOS UX and not on this app by some lazy/careless/incapable developer like this one.
Still giving 2 stars for accuracy of calculations. Everything else about this app is disappointing.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Satyavrat Mehrotra
- 12.8 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Satyavrat Mehrotra
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.