Follow along with popular YouTuber iJustine, as she teaches you her complete end-to-end workflow for creating and delivering videos using Apple’s Final Cut Pro X editing software.
This tutorial was designed for new user of Final Cut Pro X or anyone who wants to see how a successful content creator uses Final Cut Pro effectively and efficiently.
Justine’s tutorial is presented in 16 highly-focused lessons that cover each step in her editing process - importing and organizing media; multicam editing; adding b-roll and music; color correcting; adding titles and effects; exporting for YouTube and more!
Because doing is better than just watching, Justine has provided all the media from one of her YouTube videos so you can follow along with her in your own copy of Final Cut Pro X.
Edit with iJustine in Final Cut Pro X
• Learn efficient methods for importing media
• Organize your media with Keyword Collections
• Perform a multicam edit using 2 camera sources
• Add b-roll and music to shape your story
• Learn ultra-fast trimming and editing methods
• Improve and enhance your soundtrack
• Work with Connected Clips & Storylines
• Color correct and improve the look of your clips
• Add titles, transitions and effects
• Use FCP’s built-in intelligence for quickly locating clips
• Learn Justine’s preferred sharing methods for YouTube
• Learn Justine’s favorite keyboard shortcuts
Learn at your own pace
• 16 lessons covering a wide spectrum of Justine’s editing workflows
• Chapter markers are included for jumping to specific topics
• Keyboard helper overlays help you remember important shortcuts
• Lessons are short - about 5 -8 minutes each
• Watch them continuously or just a few at a time
Learn Final Cut Pro from within Final Cut Pro
• App is compliant with Final Cut Pro’s Workflow Extension architecture
• Work with our tutorial directly within Final Cut Pro X
• Launch the app with a single click from Final Cut Pro’s menu bar
• No need to switch between two different apps
Have fun learning
• Lessons are delivered by Justine Ezarik - a popular YouTuber with over 5 million subscribers
• Follow along as you learn her way of editing
This app will help you to:
• Learn Final Cut Pro in a systematic way
• Learn concepts you can immediately apply to your own videos
• Become more efficient in order to save you time when editing
Make better movies and have fun making them using iJustine Teaches Final Cut Pro X!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Long time FCPX user in 💚
I've been using FCP and now FCPX for nearly a decade and though by no means am I pro, I do know my way around. Still, watching the video from iJustine taught me or reminded me of a lot of functionality or shortcuts that I'd either forgotten, or didn't know about.
Like all things, editing is all about muscle memory. Don't do it for a while and you'll forget some of the things that are in there to make your life easier. For that reason, every once in a while, I like to come back to this app and refresh my memory with her tips and tricks.
Also, it helps that iJustine has personality and makes some slight mistakes on camera that she then corrects, instead of delivering a 100% perfect cut, that's also extremely dry. Team BALLON!
LOVE THE APP!!!
I love iJustine, I love Apple, I love Final Cut, I love editing! This defidently taught me a lot! Before I would just drag in my footage, but after watching this, I organize all of my media before importing (I still don't organize music because I have a big Royalty Free iTunes folder), I learned multicam, I just learned soooo much from this totorial! Grat job iJustine #iJArmy
Amazing with one flaw.
This tutorial is absolutely incredible! Its really easy to follow along with but there is only one problem. When you get to the lesson where you instert Justines fcpxml file it does not work. I tried to download all the files twice and import and that one file still did not work. Other than that love the tutorial, it is amazing!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.