The iKamand app allows you to start, stop, control, and monitor your grill, when used with the iKamand controller. Get the latest recipes, blog posts, videos, and inspiration for your Kamado grill and smoker.
Fire up your grill from the app. When the iKamand fan runs, you can get your coals going at the press of a button and be ready to cook in just 5 minutes.
Set, control, and change your grill temperature for Low and Slow cooking. Add food to your grill and monitor internal temperatures to cook food to perfection.
Use your iKamand as a remote thermometer. Monitor your pit and food temperatures over WiFi.
Cook with your iKamand directly over WiFi.
Get ideas and inspiration: everything you need to take your grilling to the next level. Watch videos and read blog posts that will show you a simple way to cook with more techniques—and more food---at the same time.
Get access to exclusive, new recipes for your Kamado Joe. From summer desserts, to Thanksgiving feasts, you’ll have everything you need to show off your grilling skills.
View your cook history and add pictures, ratings and titles.
- streamlined automatic credential renewal
- default to selecting a cooking iKamand when logging in
- changed verbiage on error to be more accurate for when the app is syncing to real-time temperature updates
- made provisioning wifi on the new iKamand more robust
- added a Kamado Joe 'Contact Support' link under the profile page.
- the freshdesk 'Get Help' link has been moved under 'Kamado Joe Guides' section.
- resolved issue where a blank white screen could be shown
- fixed links to default system browser
- updated BLE to comply with iOS changes
- fixed issue with Facebook login on iOS
- patched wifi list not showing up on iOS
- updated some libraries to improve app performance.
- improved network fault tolerance and graceful degradation
- added additional error reporting
Ratings and Reviews
IKammand works great
I’ve been using iKammand for well over a year. It works great. Make sure to close the vent all the way down and close the top vent almost all the way down. The fan on the iKammand will keep the pit temp steady. If you leave the vents too open, it cannot keep the temp from climbing too high. I also love that you can log all your sessions and keep notes on them for next time if you want to change anything it’s all right there.
Ikamand is great
I got one of the ikamand version 1. Still have it and use it regularly. Recently dropped it and cracked the housing pretty good, but it is still working fine. Great temp control on my big Joe. I have kept it updated and support has been great any time I have had a question or issue. Will likely get version 2 when the time comes to replace three current one.
New version doesn’t work
I have 2 units and both are having same issue. I am able to start the iKomand slow burn and the light turns green on the unit but the app does not recognize it’s cooking and you can’t make adjustments. All you can see are the pit and probe temps in the monitor section. At least the actual unit is holding my pit temp stable, but I can’t make any adjustments and the graphs are not working as the app doesn’t think I’m cooking. It worked great and without issues for me for the past year with the older software
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Desora Inc.
- 92.4 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Kamado Joe