- Fix Calendar scheduling for OSX Yosemite and higher by using the EventKit API over the CalendarStore API.
- Replace picture and video handling using QTKit with the AVFoundation APIs.
- Added graphs for calories consumed, calories burned and muscles used from your workout schedule.
- Support for older versions of OSX has been dropped.
Ratings and Reviews
More difficult to use then I aniticpated. Had problems with the sync feature, and it is too time consuming to input own exercises. This app needs work.
This is a great app! It is very simple to navigate and helpful for those that are looking for a way to keep track of their caloric intake and expenditure. Also, as an added bonus when you select exercises this app tells you exactly what muscles are being worked by certain lifts which can be handy for those not well versed in anatomy. I would highly recommened this app to anyone. The price is pretty fair where it is at. The only thing I wish this app could do is sync with my iphone for my bike rides each day since I ride frequently. However, all in all this is an amazing app!
- Jeffrey Bakker
- 7.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2008-2015 Jeffrey Bakker
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.