Thank you for using the ILA mobile app. We regularly update our app to improve our app functionality and enhance features that our members have requested.
NEW HOME SCREEN WITH CHECK INFORMATION
Members will be able to see payroll data by local from the previous week and current status of certifications right from the home screen.
*****NEW FEATURE***** Timesheet Daily
Members can now view daily timesheet information including timesheet number, hours, pay, local and company name.
*****NEW FEATURE***** Timesheet Details
Members can view detailed information including total hours, gross pay, total pay, time on, time off, rate of pay, and job code from the Daily Timesheet.
*****NEW FEATURE***** Certifications
The Certifications feature provides members:
• active status of certifications
• certification requirements for primary and secondary certifications
• notifications before primary certification expires or becomes inactive due to expiring secondary certification
• information about exceptions, prerequisites and validity duration for every certification.
*****NEW FEATURE***** Container Royalty
Members can review Container Royalty eligibility rules, current contract hours, additional hours, consecutive qualified years, average hours per year and hours needed for current year check.
*****NEW FEATURE***** Work Log
With the work log feature, you can:
• enter daily work logs directly into the app
• view daily and monthly worklogs
• view time on/time off, total hours, and total gross pay
• track daily work logs by company, job type, vessel name, timesheet number, terminal, dock, job title
• access for printing daily logs by date range
*****OTHER NEW FEATURES*****
Also check out these features: MILA healthcare benefits overview, summary and helpful links; updated FAQ section; and leadership training podcasts!
For questions or feedback email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about the ILA app and features at ilaapp.com
Minor fixes and enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
I can’t add my worker I’d number yet.
category for lunch/ breaks
Can you add a category or input for lunch/ breaks. It would help keep track of hours on long shifts. It would also be nice if the app would auto calculate the hrs worked. If nothing else with a break section I could export the file. Then I could run a calculation on a spreadsheet on my own.
Tanks for all your hard work on this app!
Update the app
Hours are not up to date! Can y’all fix it please!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Mobisoft Infotech LLC
- 90.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Mobisoft Infotech LLC