Take your education observation recording, planning, and tracking to a whole new level with your mobile device and this simple to use extension of the Interactive Learning Diary online platform. Using the ILD Pro 2 Teacher app will allow you to teach and capture observations simultaneously using photo, video, and audio evidence. In or out of nursery or school, with or without access to a Wi-Fi network, you can capture observations in any location.
- Instantly capture multiple photos, video, and audio clips as observation evidence
- Tag or assess observations and link to curriculum aspects
- Assess against multiple curriculums, even those which you have created yourself using our powerful Curriculum Builder (premium add-on to your ILD System)
- Add written Next Steps and assign them from Curriculum Outcome Statements
- Create Baseline assessments for individual children or the whole class
- Versatility to fully or partially record and complete observations
- Simply record photo, audio or video evidence and store it in your device’s gallery – return later to complete observation
- Record your evidence and type or dictate a brief overview – return later to complete observation
- All complete or incomplete observations can be held in a time window for final moderation before publishing
- Child Mode allows children to get creative with mobile devices and record their own learning experiences
- Brand new app, re-written from the ground up, slick user interface and speed enhancements across the board
- Automatic Data Synchronisation ensures your ILD Pro 2 is always kept up to date with the latest staff, pupil, class, and curriculum changes
- Select multiple photo, audio, and video media items simultaneously from your device’s gallery to add to an observation
- Next Step Targets can be assigned quickly by using the new target icon available when assessing curriculum statements
- Baseline Assessments can now be created for individual children or the whole class
- Child Mode allows you to instantly set the device for children to use. They can capture photo, video and audio clips and write comments, selecting themselves and friends involved. Educators can then review the work and include assessments and next steps before securely submitting them to the online ILD system.
- In-App Notifications can now be received in ILD Pro 2 meaning you will no longer miss out on important updates sent by us or from your school/nursery
Inclusion of Audio clip recording and selection.
Bug fix in relation to media storage and observation sending.
Small user interface updates for ease of use based on feedback.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Interactive Learning Diary Limited
- 46.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Interactive Learning Diary
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.