iLeads – the first and most widely used lead retrieval app for events. Exhibitors can collect, store and manage sales leads at trade shows, conferences, and expos anytime, anywhere. Quickly identify the best leads using specified data and qualifier criteria. Capture leads by entering badge ID # or by scanning a barcode, if present. If barcodes are not printed on your event's badges, scanning will not be available.
For events offering iLeads, a data access license is required and you will be charged a fee.
A live Internet connection is not necessary during the event to use iLeads. If a name does not appear, this indicates a late registrant or an error entering the badge number. Just add qualifiers and notes as usual and contact info will appear later when you sync your device.
• Customizable action items, survey menus, and lead qualifiers
• Exhibitors can edit the information obtained from the barcode directly in the app. For instance, if an email is missing from the badge data or the wrong phone number was given at registration, the record can be updated on the show floor
• Voice-to-text note entry
• Instant access to leads data and reporting
• On-demand lead analysis to measure results against event objectives and justify investment in time, resources and budget
• Leads are backed up on a secure website
• Scan all of the common 1D and 2D barcode types used for trade show badges: PDF 417, QR code, Code 39, Code 128, UPC and EAN
• Free tech support available before, during and after your event
The iLeads app is synonymous with customer satisfaction, reliability, ease of use, and industry leadership. Exhibitors say iLeads is "easier" and "reasonably priced" compared to other lead retrieval products they've used. They like how you "can download the leads right away" and "gather leads anywhere." They appreciate how iLeads " gives better data about leads" and how "you can access those leads right away online."
1- Input all lead information manually or use speech to text whenever there is no badge ID or a barcode to scan.
2- iPhone XS Max and iPhone XR compatibility.
Ratings and Reviews
Bad user experience design
This is already off to a bad start!
NO card scanning feature
Having to type in a long string of numbers off of a customer badge is a bit less intuitive than just scanning or zapping a card the old way. Here let me see your card, open my phone app, tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap… ok I think I got it.. oh it crashed. Got a business card?
I would give these guys 5 stars to add a QR scanner / reader or additional scanning capabilities.
THEY ARE PROMOTING LIES:
"Whats new in version 1.3.1
1. Badge SCANNING capability. Now you can SCAN or the badge or type the ID.
Highly recommend. Perfect, affordable, easy to use and implement.
I organize a small conference in NY and we have never been able to offer lead retrieval because of costs. There were zero costs to have iLeads at our show. Our exhibitors loved being able to use their own smartphones to capture leads and the exhibitors that didn't have smartphones, were able to rent ipod touches onsite. We had no experience with lead retrieval at our show and Bartizan's customer service helped us every step of the way. Thank you!
- Bartizan Connects LLC
- 82.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Bartizan Connects, LLC Copyright 2018
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.