** For some extra fun, try out the new **
*** "Q's Slider Puzzle: iLove Birds" ***
Who doesn't love birds? The beauty and freedom that they represent, and the wonderful songs that they sing inspire us all. Come and enjoy a few of them up close with me. Collected here is a snapshot of some of the current natural environment of suburban Taipei, Taiwan. All of these original photos and sounds were taken and recorded by me within the past three months and within just a short walk, jog or bike ride from where I live. Though several of these birds are local to Taiwan, many can be seen around the world - maybe even in your backyard! I hope that you love them as much as I do.
- dozens of beautiful photos of wild birds
- bird identification and wiki links for more information
- many freshly recorded bird calls and songs
- sounds are paired with photos
- create your own customized mix of up to two sounds (5 for Full Version)
- each selected sound has adjustable volume
- watch complete slide shows, either sequentially or randomly
- slide shows rotate though the photos and sounds
- chose your favorite photos and sounds for your own customized show
- use a countdown timer for relaxation or productivity
For fans of Ambiance, Custom Sounds of Nature, Easy Relax, and of course, my other app iLove Nature, this app provides not only beautiful customizable sounds, but also matching photos and slide shows for increased relaxation, mental health and education too.
What's included in the Full Version:
- more photos (2-6 per bird)
- more sounds (1-5 for most birds)
- more sound mixes (up to 5 combos)
- interesting mini-slideshows for each bird
Other great apps by Quinn Genzel:
- iLove Birds
- iLove Nature
- Packing Pro
- Ghost Buddy
Photos and sounds of two new birds have been added (Barn Swallow, White-breasted Waterhen), as well as a recording for one of the birds already in the app. Enjoy!
Ratings and Reviews
Great concept, but...
I hesitate to give a bad review to a free app, but whenever I download one that has a "pro" or "deluxe" version, the free version usually gives me enough fun/information/interest to know if I want to make the leap to the paid version. If I were the iLove Birds folks, I don't think I would offer the free version as it exists now. I have bought many beautiful bird guides in book form and was expecting something similar, but was very disappointed. This is such a wonderful idea for an app, but I won't be buying it until it is much improved.
I love birds and i learned alot about them from this!!
Very limited sounds, most birds not native to the US.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.