This creation has elevated some of the best short works of H.P. Lovecraft to whole new level providing the artistic & technological treatment this masterful horror genius
iClassics: Beyond Engrossing
iClassics unites the old and the new to create immersive experiences that inspire and move everyone.
From the producers of the acclaimed iPoe Collection, in this Immersive Entertainment volume, iClassics Productions pulls together a superb collection of tales from horror master H.P. Lovecraft.
In this innovative Immersive Entertainment app, a fine selection of horror tales is lovingly and artistically enhanced with interaction, illustration, animation, FX, and OST.
This immersive experience includes three masterpieces from the literary legend, including Dagon, The Hound and The Window.
By casting a modern glare on these classic H.P. Lovecraft stories, the result is a spectacular and wholly original experience that utilizes every feature of modern mobile devices (gyro-perspective, flash, vibration).
TILT to reveal what's in the shadows
TOUCH to uncover obscured details
TURN to discover what lurks off the screen
Dreamy, surreal, dark, and captivating, H.P. Lovecraft transgressed the limits of literary terror in the 20th century.
Fittingly, the artistic and technological treatment of his works by iClassics Productions is equally as groundbreaking, hurling his words into the 21st century while keeping the original texts wholly intact.
▶ APP FEATURES:
· An hour of interactive reading
· Available in 4 languages: English, Spanish, French and Portuguese
· 3 stories, more than 180 illustrations, 50 animations and 60 interactive pages, illustrated and directed by David G. Forés
· Over 35 minutes of Original Soundtrack by Miquel Tejada
· Extras. Lovecraft biography and Sketchbook
· Original tales from the writer – no adaptations
· Jump to any page in the book with our handy table of contents
· Page Memory: Leave the app at any moment, and come back to the same page
· Universal App: Pay once, and run on iPhone and iPad.
· Easy to use interface
▶ ABOUT THE iCLASSICS COLLECTION:
iClassics are interactive experiences based on literature from all times: E.A. Poe, C. Dickens, H.P Lovecraft, and many more!
Discover them at www.iclassicscollection.com
Please SHARE YOUR REVIEW below. It means a lot to us!
We'd Love To Hear From You!
- Need tech support? Contact us at email@example.com
- Say hello to us on FB! www.facebook.com/iLovecraftCollectionApp
Ratings and Reviews
As a knowledgeable and passionate Lovecraft fan I could not have been more pleased about the creativity that went into the design of this app. I can promise that you will enjoy the audio and visual experience that the designers have put together in these short tales by one of the very best authors of horror that ever lived. I recommend wearing a headset because the eerie music and ambient sound effects really enhances the interactive visual experience. I hope there will be more stories on the way?? How about an adaptation of two of Lovecrafts very best stories: ‘Shadows Over Innsmouth’ or ‘The Shadow Out Of Time’....possibly even, ‘The Call of Cthulhu’.......I’m ready to buy!
First of all, this is one of the most brilliant apps I’ve ever had the pleasure to purchase. An absolutely gorgeous visualization of a world I’ve always wanted to familiar myself with, but have been too intimidated. Something that specifically stuck out to me was what seems to be the BRPD insignia drawn out on the monolith from Dagon. Is this a Hellboy Easter egg? Or is this another asset that Mignola had brought to his universe? If it is an Easter egg, kudos because, of course, without the work of lovecraft Hellboy probably wouldn’t be a thing, so I really admire the sort of cycle. If it’s a true thing at all.
Sorry for the tangent. I just got pretty stoked when I saw that.
A real treasure.
This is my first review of any app. I chose to write one in support of this small start-up company. The apps usually contain just a few stories, but are worth it! The mixture of music, story, and art combine wonderfully to create the right mood Lovecraft. I’ve even bought the all the other apps from their other collections too. These developers know how to create the right mood for a good classic. I come back and reread them time and time again.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- iClassics Productions, S.L.
- 304.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2019 iClassics Productions, S.L.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.