73 stickers for iMessage!
How to use:
1. Open a conversation in Messages
2. Tap the [>] button to the left of the text box
3. Tap the [A] button (App Store icon)
4. Tap the four dots to browse sticker sets
5. Select I'm Froach! and you're ready to send a sticker. You can even tap and hold to layer stickers!
Froach is the name of a little abandoned roach. In reality he lives a sad cold life, fighting for scraps whenever he can. These drawings are purely his imagination. A Froach is allowed to dream, isn't he?
Drawn by Minipete
(@minipete - tumblr, @minipete100 - instagram, @brothboy - twitter)
46 new stickers!
Froach had many a sleepless night dreaming of these wonderful scenarios. Thankfully his photographer was there to help him act it out.
Thank you to Nora, Valerie, pukedguts, galapogo, darkerforest, helenascruelworld, sarahmcneils, amieke.ginko, milquebread, emptyroom02, melon_emoji, satucrystal, nemuiboy, ghhghgghghghgh, lindbi88, overwelman, and jcb2214 for all the beautiful suggestions!
May Froach bestow his tiny blessing upon all.
Ratings and Reviews
he’s babie and i LOVE HIM
the animation is absolutely adorable and i’m obsessed w him and everything from this creator. protect babie froach owo 🥰
literally the cutest little guy ever, love love love him !!!
all hail froach
you should get these stickers they have the best kid in the world on em
- Mario Russeau
- 3.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Froach Club
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.