Photo Watermark Converter combines features of powerful image converter and easy-to-use image editor. It is packed with powerful tools that let you add logos, and a variety of text and line watermark effects to hundreds of your photos at once. Application also converts images into other file formats, changes names or sizes and more.
- Import your PNG, JPEG, GIF, TIFF, PSD and ICNS pictures
- Change names and sizes in pixels
- Watermark multiple images with one click
- Write text on your pictures and use any font, size or color that you like
- Place logos exactly where you want them
- Protect your images with waterlines of any color and opacity level
- Convert images into PNG, JPEG, GIF and TIFF formats
Photo Watermark converts multiple photos at once and is particularly useful to photographers, designers, and people who just want to have fun with their photos or upload them online and protect them with watermarks. Most important, it converts hundreds of images at once - so now you don’t have to convert every photo separately.
- Optimization for macOS Mojave dark mode.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
OK, But Not Great Features
Works quickly and has good interface, save to both lossy and lossless formats. Needs a few more options to be top notch.
- You can only specify the max render size in one direction at a time.
- You can’t have a drop shadow on watermarks to allow it to be subtly visible on backgrounds.
- Positoning is only in 7 predetermined locations (not a large problem for me.)
- Should convert file names to web safe format (underscores for spaces)
- Can’t set font size by point size (need finer control over size).
Fix these things and it would get 4 stars. Give it the options to slide the wartermark to a new custom location on the thumbnail images, and allow me to dump similar images into different folders for different processing setups and you would get 5 stars.
This app does what I was looking for, which is stamping my logo or text on my photos. The only downfall is that it's slow as a snail, this is when I'm adding text to my photos. If it can improve in speed, I'd give this 4 or 5 stars.
I’ve been looking for a simple app to watermark my pictures and after trying several in the app store I finally found this one and it is just waht I was looking for. The app comes with a help file and the link in the app disciption goes to a real support site if you need assistance.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.