Image Bucket lets you resize, watermark, transform and export photos (from a few to thousands) quickly and easily with its powerful batch/bulk features.
VIEW AND EXPORT
* Exports to: JPG, TIF, PNG, GIF, BMP and JP2
* Opens: JPG, TIF, PNG, GIF, BMP, JP2, PSD and TGA
* Option to persist original photo's metadata
* Option to set DPI of exported photos
* Export all photos or only selected photos
* Export photos to a selected folder (with optional filename prefix/postfix) or overwrite original photos.
* Width x height - You specify the exact width and height you want the images to be.
* Width (height proportional) - You specify only the width and Fotos will correctly set the height.
* Height (width proportional) - You specify only the height and Fotos will correctly set the width.
* Longest side (other side proportional) - You specify a single size, the image's longest side will be resized to the specified size and the other side resized accordingly.
* Max width x Max height (proportional) - This option ensures that images are no larger than the specified width and height whilst keeping proportions.
* Resizing can be specified in pixels or percentages.
* Font type, style, size, color, character spacing
* 9 alignment positions with optional x/y offsets
* Text opacity
* Optional drop-shadow and color
* Prefixing of watermark text with filename, path, parent folder and extension
* Multi-line watermark text
* Select an existing image file to use as a watermark
* 9 alignment positions with optional x/y offsets
* Control of image opacity
* Option to resize image watermark as % of photo width
* Image rotation (90 left, 90 right or 180 degrees)
* Image flipping (horizontally, vertically, horizontally & vertically)
* Preview image changes within the application before exporting them. Including image width, height and file size.
* Pressing the Magnify-glass button, the shortcut key ALT+CMD+O, or double-clicking on the Photo View opens a temporary copy of the modified photo with Finder's default application.
RENAME AND RELOCATE
* Two different saving modes: "Export To Folder..." or "Overwrite Original Photos".
* In export modes you can prefix or postfix the original filenames, allowing you to, for example, append _thumb to the end of each resized image.
For any support issues or questions, please contact us via our website so that we can respond directly to you.
Fixed image watermark rendering issue on El Capitan when using the relative-size option.
Ratings and Reviews
good job for the price
does a good job for the price but could use a couple simple improvements.
1. You should be able to create a folder to put the pictures in from the "save in" dialog box for some reason the normal "create folder" option is not in the window so you need to have your folder created before browsing out to select it.
2. While nice that it doesn't take up a lot of screen real estate I think the opening screen should be bigger than the little bucket - I usually have a lot of windows open and since i need to have a finder window open to drag from and to create folders it is easy to lose it.
3. It would be nice to have the ability to browse out to select a folder instead of dragging.
4.It would also be nice to be able to see a list or thumb nails of the images that are to be resized after dragging in.
5. And lastly this one would just be a bonus... if you could use an image for the watermark.
Other wise great app! Does exactly what is supposed to do very quick.
It works! Just what I needed for converting images from PNG to JPEG before uploading to my blog. Only thing I’m confused about is the difference between this version and the pro version - I bought this one, because I didn’t realize there was a pro version for only 2 dollars more! (Which is a drag.) But I can’t seem to figure out what the Pro version does that this one doesn’t! Hrmmm… It’s a great product, though.
I LOVE this app. I am an avid photographer and favor concert photography, when I definitely have to watermark my photos before sharing. I've spent the last few years flitting from free watermark software to another (with my PC), trying freeware and shareware, and getting sick of the company watermark overshadowing mine…then I turned to my own graphic design software and tried to manipulate text images and overlay…as a college student, I didn't want to shell out tons of money for new editing software to get the batch application feature, so I ended up spending hours making watermarks manually on each and every single photo. When I got a new MacBook Pro, the first thing I looked for was a watermark program that was either free or cheap. I found Image Bucket, read the reviews, liked the low price, and figured why not. I cannot express how much I adore this program - it does everything I want/need, from font and text decoration to placement to resizing and destination renaming. And the best part is the SUPER fast batch application! I watermarked, resized, and saved copies of about 400 photos from a Sugarland concert last month in less than 5 minutes. Others may think I'm too easily satisfied, but Image Bucket does everything I need for watermarking and I am beyond happy with it!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.