Crop, convert and rename thousands of image files in batch mode with Image Crop. Crop your images to remove unwanted areas or to give them a specific aspect ratio. Also, if your original image files are poorly named, you can use Image Crop to give them meaningful names so they are easier to find and identify.
But here is what Image Crop has to offer:
* Crop your images in batch mode
* Automatically crop your images to one of the following aspect ratios: 1:1, 4:3, 3:2, 16:9, 16:10, Custom
* Select the corner where the crop area starts
* Use either pixels or percents to define the crop area
* Preview the crop area for each image
* Convert and rename your images in batch mode
* Keep the EXIF info and creation date of your original images
* Input formats: JPG, JPEG, JPE, JP2, JPX, PNG, TIFF, TIF, GIF, BMP, HEIC, HEIF
* Output formats: JPG, JPEG, JPE, JP2, JPX, PNG, TIFF, TIF, GIF, BMP, HEIC, HEIF
* Save the cropped images in a folder of your choosing
So purchase Image Crop today and you will never need another app for cropping images.
- Bug fix: Custom cropping using pixels now works as expected
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Custom Aspect Ratios?
I purchased this app for a very simple function and it can’t perform it: I want to autocrop a batch of photos to 16:10. Why create this app and not allow custom aspect ratios? The manual features it provides are only useful for cropping a group of similar photos. If you want to crop all your photos to a specific aspect ratio, it’s bafflingly limited in what it allows you to do.
Developer Response ,
Dear user, the issue you are describing has been fixed. Thank you for helping us improve our products.
Ticks me off - Claims to have CUSTOM CROP but no, it does not
Who ever heard of non-visual selection methods to determine where you want to crop. Maybe software engineers take photos and measure pixels to determine a crop, but anyone with an ounce of creative photography skill wats to use a MARQUEE SELECT and get set the exact crop visually. Why would you not have that simple concept. Such a clunky interface with non-obvious labels. I selected CUSTOM CROP, and then you expect me to want to use an existing edge of an oversized image to choose top left, top right, bottom left, bottom right? You might as well have added You’re Kidding, Right. Such a waste of time.
Developer Response ,
Dear user, thank you for your feedback. The app will display a preview of the cropped image once you define a valid crop area (width and height larger than 0). The crop area can be then adjusted according to you needs and all the changes will be visible in the preview.
Crop Images in bulk
Great app for trimming a lot of photos at once. It could use a drag and drop option for the preview. That would make the app a lot more user friendly. But for the purpose it was designed it does the job. It can also convert photos to other formats which is a plus.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.