Image Cutter is an useful app that will let you cut an image automatically exporting all the parts in separate files and with the relative HTML.
Just select the places where to cut and click on Export and you're done!
As simple as that!
√ Simple, beatiful and intuitive UI
√ Cut the image automatically in columns or rows evenly spaced
√ Drag the handles to move the split lines
√ Change the line color
√ Pixel perfect cuts
√ Smart rulers to show you how many pixels you're cutting
√ Export the images and an HTML page with the code ready to be used
• Added "Replace image feature": swap the image with an other without removing the selected positions
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Sufficient but lacking of expected features
-Ability to set horizontal or vertical cut lines manually or automatically
-Right-click context to remove split markers
- No control of file naming sequence or pattern.
- No ability to turn of generation of HTML files and folders (for if one only needs the cut image, nothing else)
- Cannot save as project
- Cannot drag and drop images onto the interface.
- Cannot load image with Finder right-click context menu
- Ability to see size dimensions of any given rectangle/square that is going to be cut. I.e. Lacks more fine-tuned ability to set/view specific sizes to set a cut mark.
Would be 5 star if it also had more intutive interface, including:
- Ability to input, manually, how many pixels down or across one wants a specific split marker.
- Ability to right-click any given split marker and change the up/down left/right position of it via an input box where I can input the exact pixel length/width
- More Zoom control such as /- button, set to width, fit in window, set to height, actual size, etc.
-Again, ability to save project, and open recents. Drag/Drop ability. Finder ability.
i love this application . it's easy and handy tool and export images to framed html as well . just lack of saving project in file menu . maybe in next versions ... thanks
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.