Image Deblur is a professional tool that lets you remove the blur from your photos.
Thanks to its deconvolution algorithm it is possible to bring out the details you are looking for from your photos, with high precision. It is really useful if you need to get important information from your photo!
# Has been in the Top 100 Utilities in 10 different countries in the App Store!
# See the app in action by visiting the website!
What does this tool do?
- Focus defocused photos, letting you see their details such as text or blurred subjects;
- Remove motion blur from your photos, generated by fast moving subjects or your camera (following a simple motion trajectory), such as shaky hands;
- Tune the focus and motion blur angle thanks to its high precision controls;
- Fast result computation with preview changes;
- Outputs a color RGB or Grayscale restored image to the camera roll;
- Supports high resolution images;
- Supports Auto Mode which automatically gives you some of the possible restorations of your image;
This tool does not only sharpen the image, it literally removes the blur, and reduces it when severe blur is present.
Please be aware that:
- This is a professional tool, follow the in-app explanation in order to learn how to use it correctly;
- High resolution images will be scaled if hardware limits are exceeded;
- The purpose of this tool is to bring out the desired details from your images, not to improve the image in its entirety, especially when severe blur is present, also the blur due to low resolution will not be improved.
*** New Auto Mode: automatically gives you some of the possible restorations of your image ***
- Speeded up the app by a lot;
- Fixed high memory crashes;
- Now optimized for iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS and iPhone X;
- Reduced app size;
- Optimized for iPad Pro (3rd gen.);
- Updated for iOS 12.4;
Like the app? Please leave a review!
If the app crashes remember to reduce the image resolution in the app settings! Also check that your battery health is optimal or it might interfere with the app, if your battery health is not optimal just set the device in Low Power Mode.
Ratings and Reviews
This might have some potential to help you modify a blurry picture, but despite an abundance of instructions and acknowledgement of those instructions, any photo that I attempted to modify in any way resulted in the horrendously magnified pixelation.
I managed to read some notes i had, which unfortunately were blurred. The tutorial provided in app was clear and it helped me reach the results i hoped for
It does exactly what it says, you set a blurred image and it completely deblurs it even automatically. I don’t get why others are complaining it doesn’t crash.
Developer Response ,
Hi Germano, thank you for using Image Deblur. I’m glad you find the app useful, keep in mind that I’m working everyday in order to add new functions so don’t forget to always install the latest update!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.