Image Editor - Brush, Text, Texture, Photo Effects
This App is a simple image editor. It features gradients, textures and anti-aliasing for both text and brush strokes. It also supports multiple layers, alpha channel editing and uses the same native file format as GIMP.
- Full support for the XCF file format
- Reading and writing TIFF, PNG, GIF, JPEG and JPEG 2000 file formats
- Reading BMP, PDF, PICT, and XBM file formats
- Layers and layer merging effects
- Individual editing of layer channels
- Transparency effects and transparency in gradients
- Arbitrary selection regions
- Anti-aliased paint brushes
- Gradient effects
- Graphics tablet support
- Plug-in filter effects
- Text tool
Send your feedback to: email@example.com, thanks.
bug fixed for macOS Sierra.
Ratings and Reviews
Exactly What I Needed
I love this app, only issue is sometimes it shuts down unexpectedly and lose all my work; doesn’t occur often though. I just make sure I save after every change, an auto save function would make this a 5 star app. Even without the function, it is still an awesome app.
Need user manual
I can’t figure how how to add lines. Also how to change the text color when adding text.
Do not waste your time. Apple should not allow garbage like this to be offered in Apple Store. Every other minute crashes and do not allow me to save. I sent literally dozens of "Report error" to Apple... I ended up erasing it and looking for something decent. This developer needs to retire this product or fix it immediatley.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.