Take a photo of your paper or on-screen document and convert it to editable Microsoft Excel document (xlsx) right on your iPhone or iPad using our quick and easy-to-use app. Our industry-leading OCR engines will spare you from wasting your time and effort for retyping whole tables, receipts, invoices, notes, lists and other documents. Instead of using scanner and then converting your scan to editable document - let our app to do the job for you.
• Excellent recognition and conversion quality.
• No limits on file size or number of converted files.
• Complex tables can be converted as well.
• Screenshots are also convertible.
• Easily share converted documents or open them in another apps.
• The converted document is in the .xlsx format and immediately ready for further reuse.
• The new Excel file is optimized for fast viewing and immediate analysis.
• Converted documents are editable so, if it is needed, you can quickly make small adjustments in any Excel editor on your phone or computer.
Files are sent to our servers where they are being converted by powerful OCR technology, so your phone battery and resources won't be drained by conversion. After the file is converted, the result is being downloaded back to the app, and the files are deleted from our servers immediately.
Big update ahead! We are listening to your feedback,
and we have added a lot of new stuff for you, including:
• Scan option to recognize paper on your photo
• Rotation and black-and-white-ing photos
• Renaming converted files
• Support for beautiful iPhone X
• Haptic feedback for supported devices
• Slightly improved user interface
• Various bug fixes and improvements
We hope you are going to love this update - we put a lot of love into it!
If you love it, go ahead and give us 5 stars, it means a lot to us. If you
experience any problem, or have a suggestion, feel free to contact us
at email@example.com. We'll be there for you!
(Oh, and - you showed a lot of interest in our apps - so expect
more frequent updates and more features soon!)
Ratings and Reviews
Is it a scam? It doesn’t do anything at all.
Even with the pay version, after an image is captured and uploaded for conversion, nothing happens.
I know it sounds crazy, but no converted file is returned, no error messages are displayed, nothing...
Furthermore, Support is non-responsive, suggesting that the app is intentionally fraudulent.
It’s really shameful of CometDocs, and I’m amazed that a non-functional app would make it into the App Store. I’m downright astounded that Apple would let a non-functional app include a pay version!
Save my time and money!
I couldn't even imagine this app existed! When I found it I was so surprised and excited that I became at a loss of words. Operations are fast and accurate in spite of a photo quality. More than that, I can easily share documents just after conversion. It really helps me to work more and keep my nose to the grindstone.
Very useful app. Free conversion allows to convert for an hour or a little more time, which is fine when you ain’t lack time. However it’s possible to purchase full pack for 9,99, I am absolutely sure I’ll use such opportunity later because always work with documents.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Cometdocs.com Inc.
- 19.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Cometdocs.com Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Lifetime of Immediate Conversions $4.99
- Business Extension $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.