Image Tricks Pro lets you apply macOS Core Image filters and Quartz Compositions to your photos to achieve amazing effects. In addition to photo effects, Image Tricks Pro has embedded image generator for creating random images, and a collection of photo frames and borders to decorate your images even further.
Share photos with effects applied to Facebook, Twitter, Flickr and more.
The Pro Edition includes:
• 160 image filters;
• 192 frames;
• 74 vector borders;
• 225 unique masks;
• 41 Quartz compositions;
• 20 image generators.
Tricks with Filters and Compositions:
• Adjust colors (Saturation, Brightness, Contrast, Sepia, etc.)
• Blur images (Motion Blur, Sharpen Luminance, Unsharp Mask, etc.)
• Distort faces and more (Bump, Pinch, Twirl, etc.)
• Turn a photo into art (Mosaic, Color Pencil, Halftone, etc.)
• Blend two pictures together (Page Curl, Checkerboard, etc.)
• Tile an image, create a kaleidoscope out of it, crop it, and much more!
Picture Frames and Borders
• 114 photo frames and 65 vector borders for your photos.
• Zoom in and position your photo inside.
• Flip frames and apply shadows to them.
• Random images created using mathematical algorithms.
• Control all of the parameters with easy-to-use controls.
• Set the core colors of the generated image.
• Introduced "Use Background Color" in the Options dialog of Save/Export. Useful when a user doesn't want to preserve transparency, but use the background color instead.
• Added the ability to share an edited image to Facebook, Twitter, Flickr and more.
• New background images added.
• Improved program UI.
• Filter effects were revised and fixed where necessary.
• Filter parameters (Width, Radius, etc.) adopt to image size automatically when the picture is changed.
• Fixed the problem with incorrect transparency for some borders, frames and masks.
• Photo Effects: Chrome, Fade, Instant, Mono, Noir, Process, Tonal, Transfer were grouped together.
• Similar filters were grouped as following:
Kaleidoscope Tiles (Eightfold Reflected, Sixfold Reflected, Sixfold Rotated, Triangle Tile, Twelvefold Reflected);
Rectangular Tiles (Glide Reflected, Fourfold Rotated);
Acute Angle Tiles (Fourfold Reflected, Fourfold Translated).
• Fixed the problem with mouse/trackpad usage on Triangle Kaleidoscope filter.
• Removed filters: BL Sobel, BL Rectangular Splash, Accordion Ford Transition.
• Multiple other improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Image Tricks Pro
Have been using Image Tricks Pro for many years! Minimal learning curve. Numerous layouts and filters .....and more great designs. Works perfectly. Never had an issue! It is my 2nd favorite app (after Photoshop).
I highly recommend Image Tricks Pro!
I use this app all the time. I have enjoyed using it very much. There are two problems with it.
Sometimes when I am applying multiple effects, it crashes the system.
Also, the last update took away one of my favorite effects. That was the rectangular splash.
I would recommend trying this to see if you like it.
Image Tricks Pro
"A well-made program that offers a host of visual enhancements. The ease of use is remarkable for the extent of features offered. The only drawback is that using too many visual effects can cause the program to crash. Use it with care, and it is a tool that is well worth the price."
The developer, Belight Software, ltd, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Belight Software, ltd
- 120.2 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires macOS 10.8 or later.
English, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Belight Software, Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.