ImageDrain is an Action Extension that provides an image download function for Safari. You can select and download images which you see on Safari.
- You can get images with an easy operation.
- You can directly download images from Safari without launching other application.
- You can switch between grid view and single image view.
- You can save not only displayed images but also background and link images.
- You can select display images.
* 3D Touch
- You can press the application icon to quickly open a last URL.
# HOW TO USE
1. Launch Safari, and when you are on the desired web site, tap 'Share' button.
2. Tap ImageDrain icon for launch.
- If you do not find ImageDrain icon, please swipe the list of options all the way to the left. Then, you will see 'More' icon. Tap 'More' icon and enable ImageDrain.
3. ImageDrain lists images that displayed in Safari.
4. Select images you want.
5. Tap save button.
6. Selected images are downloaded to Camera Roll.
- Added support to download HEIF images (Requires iOS 11 or later)
- Improved accuracy of image extraction
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fix the flickering
The thumbnail view flickers a few times. Depending on the site, it flickers too much to a degree to make it almost unusable.
I would have rated it 5, if the thumbnail view had not flicker.
Great Little Tool
This app is exactly what I need. It downloads (or saves) all the images I want from Safari. All qualities maintained. To those ppl who are having problems keeping HD quality what I would suggest is going into the settings in the app itself and change the different settings. There are 5 different settings to choose from. I turn on just the <img> setting and the “pick out image" setting with a 325px. That way I get all the hd pics and no smaller images and/or duplicates. The only thing about that is the webpage has to have all the hd pics loaded onto the page. If there is 1 hd pic but the rest are linked pics with smaller image size then you won’t get all the hd pics. Just my 2 cents. Again I love this app. Especially since iOS 10 where the introduced drag and drop. I hate it. It makes saving images so much more of a hassle.
Pls don’t rename images
Keep original names of images and you get 5 stars
- CordialSoftware, Inc.
- 29 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2014-2018 CordialSoftware, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.