It's strange… it's clever… it's amazing... it's the iMagic Trick.
Don't miss the opportunity to fool your friends. And kids will love it.
- The subject selects a number between 0 and 60.
- He notes which of the six screens shown have the selected number and tells the magician which screens the number appears on. He will only answer, "yes" or "no."
- After the last screen, the secret number will be revealed right before the spectator's eyes... and ears...
It's quick, easy and it looks cool!
The trick is based on simple maths, but it baffles everyone.
* No assistants nedded.
** No advanced setup.
*** Works anywhere, anytime.
- Fixed interface for newer devices
- Localizations: French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Sorry, doesn't work with Apple Watch
Aside from being an obvious algorithm, making it boring, it does NOT coordinate with the Apple Watch.
Developer Response ,
Hello, when you say that it does not coordinate with the Apple Watch, are you sure you are enabling it on the first screen of the iPhone app? Thank you for your feedback
Cool Trick...just a few suggestions
Pretty cool, easy to do, and my kids couldn't figure out how it worked. A few suggestions:
- Consider doing something like "swipe right for yes, swipe left for no" or something along those lines. A little more magic flare than pressing yes and no buttons.
- Showing the selected number is pretty anti-climactic, and rather ugly. A little animation, or a fade-in would be nice. Sexy looking numbers would be nice too.
- When the trick is done, there doesn't appear to be a way for me to start over. I should be able to without restarting the app.
I love how it says your #. Maybe there could b a settings screen 2 change it from space theme to another. But AWESOME must get
- Filipe Freitas
- 8.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 www.mdxmedia.com
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.