The core of many meditation practices is gently redirecting your thoughts in a loving, non-judgmental way. Why not redirect towards something fun and creative?
Imaginarie will take your mind to beautiful places, setting the scene for you to surprise yourself with your own powerful imagination.
Whenever you need some relaxation, a dose of positivity, a bit of spontaneity, or a new way of thinking, our easy imagination cards are there for you throughout the day.
• Fall asleep to beautiful, restful scenes instead of tomorrow’s to-do list.
• Become a more creative problem-solver and learn about yourself by activating your imagination.
• De-stress and lift your mood by taking a few minutes away from the real world.
• Improve your mental and physical health with the power of positive thinking.
• Read or listen to our guided meditations in as little as a couple of minutes so you can easily fit them into your day.
• 100+ easy imagination cards for different moods and situations, like practicing gratitude, facing a challenge, and finding inspiration.
• Daily Cards make sure you start your day energized and upbeat, get the insight or mood lift you need during the day, and end the night with a peaceful transition to good dreams.
• Go deeper with playlists, our curated collections of cards on different themes.
• No ads and 80% of the content is always free. An affordable subscription unlocks the full library.
This family business is a mother-daughter team. Mindy is a certified hypnotherapist who has been guiding clients, friends, and family into the depths of their imagination for over 25 years. Elena is a software engineer and designer who previously worked at Google solving user issues using empathy, research, and communication.
Our dream is to help people think kinder, happier thoughts. If you share our vision, we hope you download our app and join our community!
Updated welcome experience for new users
Stacks are now called playlists, because that's what they are :)
Added link to our new blog in the menu
Ratings and Reviews
A mid-day mental vacation!
I absolutely love this app! It is a great little “getaway” for my mind when I need a break during the day! Being guided through the imagery with pleasant sounds in the background help to paint a picture in my mind as I travel to different settings with the narrator. It definitely helps to lift my mood and reset my mind like a mini vacation! The nighttime readings calm my mind and sets me up for a good nights rest. Two thumbs up for this very fun and meditative app!
Just tuning in to a different place, setting and mood in your minds imagination puts you quickly into a relaxing, fun or peaceful place.
Bonus they are quick and easy.
Novel meditation method that works
I’ve tried the Headspace app and it didn’t work to help me get into a meditative state but Imaginarie does by combining sound and narration to really help me imagine different environments so I can begin my meditation. Love the app and much cheaper than Headspace.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Elena Czubiak
- 38.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Imaginarie
- In-App Purchases
- Dreamer Membership $1.49
- Visionary Membership $4.99