Imaginario is a photo manager which takes care of your images' metadata. Its goal is to enable you to store and categorize your photos in a way that allows for an easy and fast lookup later on. It does not try to integrate raw file processing, photo editing or photo sharing into the same app, but it rather lets you choose your favourite tools and plays nicely with them.
See it in action: https://youtu.be/kfEuEPaOYUY
- Inserting image tags
- Inserting area tags (for faces, people or objects)
- Hierarchical classification of tags
- Assign a rating (1-5) to images
- Powerful filtering to find the desired images: by date, by tags, by rating, by location or a combination of all the above
- Simple image viewer
- Open images with external programs for upload or editing
- Image versioning: version automatically created when opening image in an editing program
This is a bug fix release:
- Fix a crash occurring if Imaginario is quit while a background image operation is in progress
- Resume any pending image operations on startup
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I couldn't make it work
Wouldn't write to any of my external devices and I couldn't make it work.
Developer Response ,
If you want to use an external device to store your photos, just select the location from the Preferences dialogue. If, on the other hand, you only wanted to backup some photos, you can just select them and use the standard Command+C / Command+V combination to copy them and paste them into the Finder.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.