Imagineer is an app built for a simple, AD-free, easy-to-use long-image and screenshot experience that helps you:
- Stitch multiple screenshots seamlessly into one long screenshot
- Take long screenshots on iOS intuitively and fast using Scrollshot
- Add device mockups to your screenshots
- Combine PDF pages or export them separately into images
- Capture long screenshots of webpages
- Remove and review metadata of photos
The reasons why you will love Imagineer:
- Minimalist UI, no ADs at all.
- Powerful stitching algorithm. Screenshots with complex background? Easy peasy.
- Take long screenshots by simply scrolling your screen. You'll love it!
- Easy and fast App extensions. Stitch right after capturing screenshots, one step ahead.
- 100% lossless original image quality.
- Automatically detect your recent screenshots, one-click stitching.
- Add device mockup in ALL sizes and colors to your screenshots.
- Quickly share images to other platforms that you love.
- Support iOS 13 Dark Mode.
- Automatically crop the status bar, watermarks, and more to discover!
Imagineer supports basic URL Schemes. You can customize your own quick actions in the Shortcuts App.
Imagineer is still growing, and more interesting and useful features are on the way, so stay tuned! If you like Imagineer, please let me know by rating, your support and encouragement is very important. If you have any suggestions and ideas, please feel free to contact the developer, anytime :)
Happy New Year! Thanks for the year of support and encouragement.
Imagineer 1.3 introduces customizable Device Mockup Background, including colors, Blurred effect and padding adjustment options. The redesigned Preview has become much clearer and more modern. You can now also Erase Scroll Bar on the right side of screenshots to focus more on the content.
Meanwhile, this new version addresses amazing suggestions from you guys. Crop Inside lets you easily crop out intermediate segments in an image, and you can also delete the original image when saving Device Mockups
- Added Device Mockup Background option (on iOS 14)
- Redesigned Preview UI
- Added Crop Inside
- Added Erase Scroll Bar
- Made Delete Original Images applicable for Device Mockup
- Fixed bug where Remove Status Bar is not working properly in Long Screenshot
- Adjusted iPhone 12 Pro Max mockup in Device Mockup
- Other bug fixes and improvements
I’ve received a lot more Emails and feedback from you guys this year. Thank you so, so much for your love! Hopefully everything gets better in the new year. Happy 2021!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This Is It
I switched from a Galaxy phone to iOS and was really hesitant because of losing features like scroll capture. I wanted to screen cap long pages, text threads, flight info without sending 8 pictures. None of the other apps I tried were as seamless and well designed as this one.
This developer uses the current iOS look and feel and integrates the app with the native screenshot tool perfectly. Or you can capture a page from within the app. Or stitch pdf pages into one picture. Or add iPhone “frames” for display/advertising purposes.
The auto stitching is working well so far. It does not seem like there is a manual stitching mode or a way to say “app stitched this wrong, try again” or anything.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your kind review and encouragement! Simplicity has always been one of the priorities for me when I create Imagineer, and I really wanted to create an app that allow people to “open less” while “do more”.
As the developer, I’m so happy to see you using and enjoying Imagineer as much as I do.
Have a nice one! 😎
I don’t understand why it’s doing this now once I’ve purchased the pro version. But it used to stitch the screenshots together perfectly but not that I paid for pro it stitches them together wrong. They have BAD overlapping and distorts the images
Developer Response ,
I’m sorry that you have encountered this problem since our last interaction. I can guarantee you that it won’t affect your stitching algorithm wether you purchase the Pro version or not. It is true that the stitching algorithm is not always perfect, and sometimes it may merge images at wrong point.
Meanwhile, an enough overlap is also required. I encourage you to double-check if you’ve kept enough overlaps between consecutive images.(This can be easily neglected even by myself😅)
If it still somehow failed, you are always welcome to contact me and, if possible, send the screenshots you want to merge to [email@example.com].😊
Take care and stay safe!
I have been using this app since it’s first version, and I have been seeing this developer strive to make this app even better. I love the newly designed interfaces and all those features packed in this app.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the generous encouragement and love! It really means the world to me. I will continue to improve the app and hopefully make all of you love it as much as I do 😊
Please stay safe and have a nice one!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ziyao Zong
- 27 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Wayne Zong
- In-App Purchases
- Imagineer Pro $0.99
- Imagineer Pro $2.99
- Imagineer Pro $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.