Did you know tiny invisible pets lived among us?
Tiger dragons, mouse dragons, hippos, lions, giraffes, elephants, crocodiles, cats, dogs, bears, pigs, foxes...
Now you can finally detect them using your iPhone camera.
Watch them fly and play in your living room.
- They look at you when you talk and repeat what you say with a funny voice.
- Make them walk or fly in your living room.
- They can follow your hand or other real objects with their heads.
- Feed them with real papers.
- Record and share videos of your pets.
Also available for TrueDepth™ devices (iPhone X, Xs, ...): Animated 3d emoji.
Control your pets's face and expressions with your own face.
Make them talk, smile, blink, stick their tongue out...
Record and share videos of your talking pets!
Discover the new Imagipets for iMessage App and send your pet videos directly from iMessage (only on iPhone X, Xs ...)
- Bug fixes
- More pets (Farm animals, Wild animals, Forest animals...)
- 5 new pets (Lion, Elephant, Hippo, Giraffe and Crocodile)
- Animated face tracking for devices with True Depth Camera (iPhone X, ...)
- Better image quality with environment texturing.
- Record and share videos of your talking pets!
Ratings and Reviews
Good game but I cannot feed it
How do I feed it things and instructions are kind a hard😭😩
A few things:
1) the dragons don’t move around well when you are trying to place them
2) you can’t do anything with the dragons once they are there
4) if you want a different type of dragon the only way to get it is to pay money because there is no system set up in the game to earn fictional cash to pay for things.
Developer Response ,
Please find my answers below:
1) This issue was fixed in last release.
2) Dragons can look at real moving objects like your hand.
3) This is fixed also in latest release.
4) This app does not have any adds, so yes, if you like it you can contribute to it's development by purchasing content.
I hope you'll try the latest version to see if you think this app deserves a better notation.
Don’t Waste Your Time
It isn’t compatible with apple because it doesn’t have face tracking. If it weren’t based off face tracking, I would be able to tell you what the actual app was like. Please adjust that so I can use the stupid game. I don’t want other people to think this is one of those heart-eyes wonderful beauty apps. Don’t waste your time and data!
- Gil Nakache
- 159.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch (7th generation).
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Gil Nakache
- In-App Purchases
- All mouse dragons $2.99
- All pets $4.99
- Blue Mouse Dragon $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.