Super minimalist prayer time notification app for Muslim brothers, sisters, and also for not yet Muslims! You'll know the perfect time to arrange meetings and outings with our fellow Muslim friends :D
iman App is preloaded with accurate offline prayer time from
• JAKIM, Malaysia
• MUIS, Singapore
• Kementerian Agama RI, Indonesia
• Pusat Da'wah Islamiah, Brunei
• FIANZ, New Zealand
Also, options to use any of these calculation methods:
• Muslim World League
• Islamic Society of North America (ISNA)
• Egyptian General Authority of Survey
• University of Islamic Sciences, Karachi
• Umm Al-Qura University, Makkah
• Institute of Geophysics, University of Tehran. Fajr: 17.7º, Maghrib: 4.5º, Isha: 14º
• Moonsighting Committee Worldwide
• Turkey - Diyanet calculation approximation
• Generic Fajr 20º Isha 18º
• Generic Fajr 12º Isha 12º
• Generic Fajr 15º Isha 15º
• Generic Fajr 18º Isha 18º
• Generic Fajr 18º Isha 17º
Supporting Apple Watch
• Companion app
• Tap Tasbih
• Remembrance after Solah
• Mindful Minutes trigger
Supporting Siri Shortcuts
Configurable Beautiful Home Widgets
And other features
• More than 30 types of tones and azan notifications with full azan audio if the app is active at notification time
• Qibla direction compass
• Background location update
• The Noble Quran with English, Bahasa Melayu & Bahasa Indonesia translation
• Halal eateries locator
• Masjids locator
• Al-Mathurat Sughra
• Remembrance after obligatory Solah
• Hisnul Muslim
• Tap tasbih
• Manual location mode for Pro version
• Earlier/Pre Azan notifications
• Imsa, Qiyam, and Duha time and notifications option
• Customizable theme color
• Apple Health Mindful Minutes tracking
Tweethandle: @imanAppTweet & hashtag: #imanApp #BMF
Assalamualaikum brothers and sisters
Changes for this version:
We thank you for your support. If you like this app, a 5-star review would make our day!
Stay safe everyone!
Ratings and Reviews
Great and can be even better
The background location, when on, uses a significant amount of battery. Can’t it check the location less frequently to save more battery?
Also, It would be great to use the new watch compass feature to make a qibla direction on the watch. Keep updating, thank you!
This is the first prayer/ibadah app that I have found to be very useful, user friendly and imports actual local prayer times.
Multifunctional - the qibla finder is also reliable, prayer notifications is very useful and the app has a library of daily prayers/hadiths that is just a click away.
Jazak Allah Khair
Jazak Allah Khair, it’s a very good app, I have one suggestion: I suggest adding athkar alerts lit is hard to hear alerts sound 1 to 11 and if we use athan for pre athan or imsak for example than you can’t tell if it athan time or other . Thanks
athkar alerts: like
سبحان الله ، حي الصلاة ، حي على الفلاح ، اشهد ان لا اله الا الله وغيرها من الأذكار والأدعية وجزاكم الله خيرا.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Adiman Muhammad
- 206.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Adiman Muhammad
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.