Track and map every workout with MapMyFitness. For every mile you go, you’ll get feedback and stats to help you improve your performance. Discover new workout routes and save or share your favorites, and get inspired to reach new fitness goals with a 40 million member strong community of athletes. Whether you’re a beginner doing your first workout or a pro, you’ll find the features and tools you need to stay on track and motivated along the way.
TRACK AND MAP YOUR WORKOUTS
- Get audio feedback on every GPS-tracked activity and view the route you took on the map.
- Choose from over 600 different sports to keep a full log of all your activities.
- Use the Routes feature to find nearby places to walk, run, or ride. Save your favorite paths, add new ones and share them with others.
ANALYZE YOUR PERFORMANCE ON EVERY MILE
- Gain in-depth insights on every workout, with detailed stats including pace, distance, duration, calorie burn, elevation, and more.
- Keep an eye on your progress by reviewing your previous workouts.
- Set personal goals and adjust them as you improve.
CONNECT WITH APPS AND WEARABLES
- Let your shoes do the tracking - SpeedForm® Gemini 2 Record-Equipped Shoes automatically track your activity and sync your data with your MapMyFitness app.
- Sync your data with the hottest apps and wearables, including Garmin, Fitbit, Jawbone, and hundreds more.
- Take control of your nutrition by connecting with MyFitnessPal for a comprehensive look at your calorie intake and burn.
JOIN A COMMUNITY OF MORE THAN 40 MILLION ATHLETES
- Stay up-to-date with friends and motivate each other.
- Share your workouts through Facebook and Twitter.
- Join Challenges to compete with others, climb the leaderboard, and win awesome prizes.
TAKE YOUR TRAINING FURTHER WITH MVP PREMIUM FEATURES
- Reach your fitness goal with a personal training plan which adapts dynamically to your fitness level as you improve.
- Monitor and analyze your Heart Rate zones to adjust your training based on your goal.
- Keep distractions to your training to a minimum with no ads.
- Create custom splits based on the distance you want to track.
- Access additional premium features on MapMyFitness.com
If you upgrade to a premium MVP subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month, while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year, or USD 2.50 per month. Your subscription renews automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be canceled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a premium subscription to MVP.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
MapMyFitness is powered by Under Armour Connected Fitness – the world’s largest health and fitness community. The complete suite of Under Armour apps, built to empower healthy and active lifestyles, includes UA Record, MapMyFitness, Endomondo, and MyFitnessPal.
In this release:
We’ve addressed the instability issues associated with iOS 13. You’ll see improvements as we continue to build a better experience for you.
Ratings and Reviews
Overall like this series
I have the full array and overall like them. My only complaint is that on the map my dog walk they will not fix the issue of "challenges" for other versions add on so there is a number on the app you cannot clear. Seems like it should be simple- show the challenges or block it on dog walk version but they show as a known problem for over a year without fixing. Other than that- like the apps.
Update. Sometimes gps is not accurate and could not get good help from them. No longer have dog walk or hike but use the fitness, walk and run apps all the time. Like the data and the challenges too. Motivating for me!
MapMyFitness is a good app.
It is made by Under Armour. I use the free version. In previous versions, I walked near Maumelle Park. Though outside Little Rock, I walked in a Little Rock address. When I finished, it recorded my walk in Maumelle. That was not fixable. On at least 2 instances, the app decided to pause itself. If one has the paid version, you can pause the app, drive 10 miles, and resume. My splits are different with the free version. I pause the app, go with it paused, and resume. Imagine you are running. In the split is a straight line that connects the split.
When I walk, I keep my iPhone unlocked. Yes, it drains the battery more quickly. However, it gives better readings.
Let me switch to the positives. I typed it can be free. I guess the paid version drains a battery faster. Every period of time (usually 1 month), you can complete challenges. Challenges give you the chance to win free things.
Deleted for good, back to Strava
I started using this app to complement my use of MyFitnessPal and thought I would use apps from the same developer. The first 4 weeks it worked great then I guess they made changes and now I’ve deleted it forever and am going back to strava. First off they used to have segment and PR tracking and they got rid of it. Not a big deal but strava has it so I’m used to it. The big decision came from the GPS tracking failures. Every few days it stops tracking properly and will read off random splits like .6 miles or 1.7 miles despite me having it set to read off half mile splits. And my normal 5 mile loop turned into a 6.75 mile loop and I also apparently ran a 3:38 mile split somewhere in the middle. The only way to get the GPS to work properly was to delete the app and reinstall. After the third time I’ve deleted it for good. I don’t want to have to worry about that every time I go for a run. Strava has worked perfect for 5+ years so I’m sticking with it.
- Under Armour, Inc.
- 384.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 Under Armour Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Annual MVP $29.99
- Monthly MVP $5.99
- Monthly MVP $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.