iMaps+ brings Google maps, directions and street view to your iOS device.
- Search by address or textual query (eg 'London, UK' or 'Restaurants in New York'). In addition, you can 'radar search' the visible map area to locate places of interest such as restaurants, pubs, ATMs and more.
- Just tap on any of the places of interest on the map for more details, or to access street view.
- Street view can also be accessed from a dropped pin, search result or bookmarked location. Alternatively, drag the peg-man from the top left of the screen as on Google Maps on a desktop.
- Book hotels via our partnerships with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda.com
- Map details are cached once viewed, browse them again even when you don't have an internet connection - perfect for travelling!
- Get step by step driving, cycling, walking and public transport directions. Choose to avoid highways or tolls and select from a number of alternative routes. For public transport, you also have the option of setting an arrival/departure time.
- Set up notifications to fire when you arrive at a specific location.
- Record journeys such as a hike, bike ride or road trip, even while the app is in the background. Recorded routes are saved and can be recalled at any time. (IAP)
- Swipe up and down with two fingers to tilt the map and access 3D views in main cities around the world.
- Map overlays including live traffic, public transport lines and indoor maps.
- Use addresses from your iPhone contacts for search and directions.
- Press and hold to drop a pin anywhere on the map.
- Bookmark important locations for quick access.
- Directions and search in English, French, Portuguese, Italian, German, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Arabic, Russian, Korean, Hindi and more.
** Contact email@example.com for support **
Subscriptions: iMaps+ operates as a subscription service. Recurring purchase is required for full functionality. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed, and auto-renewal may be turned off, from iMaps+ settings or the Apple Settings app. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited if you change your subscription term.
Directions, street view and live traffic details are only available in certain geographical regions.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Terms of Service: https://apptility.co.uk/imaps_tos.html
Apptility Limited is not related to, or affiliated with, Google, Inc. Google Maps™, Google Places™, PEGMAN™ and Google Street View™ are trademarks of Google, Inc
- Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Street view from contacts is a crap shoot . . .
Previous operating systems for the I-pad had this feature built in making it possible to look at streetview of a house or address from contacts in your address book. With the new I-pad this feature doesn't work anymore. I assumed this app would restore this feature. It sort of works but often does not show the correct house or address. Knowing what my house looks like and friend's houses look like I was able to drive up or down the street or look on the opposite side of the street. However, for the most part, it's a random view of a street somewere or someplace if you have no idea what the house or address is that you're looking for from your contacts. This app may have other features or qualities but street view from contacts is why I purchased this app and it doesn't work as well as expected.
I love the pointer that shows which direction you are going, when streetview cruising.
I have an idea that I've been looking for, for years: ok, so you place a mark on a map, then a second mark, and then get all the info that you would get if you typed in addresses in the "to" and "from" fields... Such as, distance between points, directions from one point to the other, option to label points, etc. this way, if we are already looking at a place on the map, we can set a point there, just like we can on regular maps, HOWEVER, we can set a second point, and opt to get directions from the first point to that second point. I don't know how many times I've had to copy and paste addresses when it would be easier to tap and get directions. You can name it iPoints.
Let people know about this!
I saw this street view on someone’s phone long before I had a smartphone- and after catching up and coming into the 21st century with the iPhone, I was always disappointed I never had that view i remembered once seeing. I do all the contributor activities and have all the ‘google’ map apps and this app takes it to a different level. Luckily, i happened to STUMBLE across it and as much ‘iPhone understanding’ as I THINK I have, I knew nothing about it! Please get a billboard, sky writers, or cigars made that alert others of this magnificent advancement! Thank you
- Apptility Limited
- 51.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Apptility, Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Route Tracker / Trip Recorder $1.99
- Monthly Subscription $4.99
- 3-Monthly Subscription $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.