iMassage U is a simple, easy to use app that makes your iPhone vibrate!
• Choose from over 10 different vibration patterns
• Set vibration strength and speed
• Easy to use power on/off button
• 'Two finger tap to turn off' setting prevents accidental turn off
• First vibration app to support the Apple Watch
• iMessage app to share a massage with your friends
• Simple and easy to use user interface
+ Relax and relieve stress after a long day
+ Help soothe your baby (or yourself) to sleep
+ A tool for certain meditation techniques
+ So much more!
*** Please note: this app only works on iPhones (iPads & iPod Touches do not have an internal vibrator) ***
- Under the hood updates and improvements
- "Soothing Pattern" which was previously locked is now free!
Ratings and Reviews
This is a great app! If you are having trouble with it not vibrating (I personally had this problem) here are some tips.
1. Most things you read will say go to settings then sound and hypnotics and then make sure all switches are flipped
2. If that doesn’t work (it didn’t for me so I figured out my own solution) go to setting -general- accessibility- vibration- flip switch on
I hope you found this helpful and I would so recommend this app!!
Good for sore hands after tons of homework
Last year back in November (2017) I had a ton of homework, and my hands would often cramp up because of all of my writing and typing. When I mentioned this at school, a friend suggested this app to me, because he used it for his calves after track practice. You have to pay for some of the patterns, but I really couldn’t tell the difference between the free ones— they worked really well! My hands stopped having pains after I used this app. A buddy of mine just had two AP tests in a day so I recommended this app, but I’m afraid his hands didn’t feel any better after using the app. Anyways, I’m giving this app three stars because I signed up for notifications (like maybe an option to update), not for really weird notifications; additionally, this app isn’t helpful for everyone. I was considering giving this a two, but it did my hands very well, so I gave it a three. Just— if you get this, don’t enable notifications. Also don’t expect a miracle like what happened for me. :/
Good enough for the fact that it's free
I like that there are more than one option for those that don't pay the $2 for more patterns. There are 3 free options, plus 1 you get for reviewing the app. It does exactly what it says, so that's a plus, and to be honest, it's fun to just make my phone buzz a lot, so I'm happy... It's probably not helpful for everyone, though. For me, it's simply something to satisfy my idea-ridden mind. For others, it's a great tool for soothing muscles. However, it's not a miracle product, and I wouldn't expect it to solve every problem, so see a professional or look for other methods of help if this doesn't work for you.
- Jade Lizard Software LLC
- 10.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Jade Lizard Software
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Premium $1.99
- Unlock Additional Patterns $1.99
- Remove All Ads $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.